• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Villager Pics ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the golden tools(except watering can)?

Last edited:
So I have the Caveman Tank Dress, Red Dress, Frock Coat, Blossom Dress, Black Formal Pants, and Dogtooth Pants.

Last edited:
So I have the Caveman Tank Dress, Red Dress, Frock Coat, Blossom Dress, Black Formal Pants, and Dogtooth Pants.

lol, I just posted in your thread a while ago with an offer that was a third of your asking price ;w;
Aaah, but to be honest, 90k is a bit more than I'm willing to spend for Able Sisters items.

lol, I just posted in your thread a while ago with an offer that was a third of your asking price ;w;
Aaah, but to be honest, 90k is a bit more than I'm willing to spend for Able Sisters items.
Oh no, sorry. It's fine. I'm not sure how much clothes sell for nowadays. I'm gonna add you then open my gate. ; v ;

Oh no, sorry. It's fine. I'm not sure how much clothes sell for nowadays. I'm gonna add you then open my gate. ; v ;

Aww, thank you for being so accommodating! I'll be over soon; gotta go grab some bells first~
Also, I don't need the black formal pants, so you can keep it :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you close and reopen your gates, please? I added you after you added me, so that may be why I can't see your town at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

kk, I see you c: Be there soon!

here's what I have:

Tiger jacket
Mod shirt
Flame tee
Blue gym tee
Princess dress
Brown argyle skirt
Rainbow plaid shorts
Retro helmet
Star shades