• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager fishing on the cliff...?

Arabelle

Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Blue Mote of Flame
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Togepi Easter Egg
So I was landscaping around my campsite and saw Julian fishing on the cliff.. Lol
I found it little strange so I took some screenshots.. (Sorry about poor quality- Nintendo image sharing keeps giving me error messages so I used my phone >.<)

PicsArt_1422579655589.jpg

Is this a glitch or something? >_<

Last edited:
Really? All this time, I never seen it before. It looked a little unusual xD He should have just gone down to the beach instead of the cliff.. Silly Julian lol

Amelia was doing the same thing the other day and said something along the lines: Are you surprised? I was like, well, yeah, a little bit LOL

Amelia was doing the same thing the other day and said something along the lines: Are you surprised? I was like, well, yeah, a little bit LOL

Lol that's too funny xD yea when Julian said "It's not that I can't catch anything,..." I was like, uh huh, sure... Your fishing line's just hanging in the air, Lol

Haha Lucky lives near the cliff in my town and does that all time, while complaining about the fish not biting >_< I've tried fishing off the cliff too, but it's true there's never any fish there XD

This has happened to me before too! The cliff is Peanut's favorite fishing spot :)

I was so shocked when I found out, as I didn't realise you could fish off the cliff!

It's not a glitch. Francine was fishing off of my cliff, and I was doing the diving reset trick.
If they had a reaction to me jumping off to the sea right below their noses, Francine would be scarred 5 lyfe seeing me dive into the sea every 5 minutes or so lol

I was even more surprised to find I could jump off of the cliff to go swimming. I used to think you had to go from the beach.

Back