• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of Rocco the Hippo - or at least trying to.

No one in my town is moving right now. And I don't particularly want to get rid of any of my villagers. But I could live without Elmer and Aurora.

If for any reason somebody wants to get rid of Kid Cat and wants any of those villagers, hmu lol.

Can somebody please take Grizzly?? He's great and all it's just his house is where I wanted the roost :( happy to take anyone of yours :))

Anyone have a method on how this works?
I want:
Bob
Stitches
Beau

I have (& want to get rid of):
Fuchsia
Curlos

Trying to get rid of Blanche, the stork/goose. Her house is in my way!

Will swap for anyone.

Anyone have a method on how this works?
I want:
Bob
Stitches
Beau

I have (& want to get rid of):
Fuchsia
Curlos

My guess is when you have someone you don't want about to move, you have someone wifi with you and get all chummy with the animal. In past games, when you connected with someone over wifi usually an animal would move into your town from the others town.

How exactly does this work? As far as I know, there is no way to directly force someone to move in from another town, is there? Well I've got my fair share of villagers that I want gone though

Angus
Amelia
Klaus
Pudge

Looking for another wolf, and a couple cats and a dog. Most will do, but I'd really like daisy, bones, merry, punchy, lobo, ect. Cute animals in general are good for me.

As for the above, so far I've gotten two animals from other towns and I've never even spoken with them, not once. Meanwhile I tried getting chummy with other animals from another town, but obviously nothing will happen till they move out of their current town. Kinda sucks xD

Do Want:
- Coco
- Goose
- Octavian
- Tipper

Don't Want:
- Drake
- Limberg
- Pashmina
- Pekoe
- Phil
- Rod

Im trying to get rid of Chevre the goat and Bella the mouse!

Looking for:
Marshal
Octavian/Marina/Zucker
Greta
Goldie
Cheri
Canberra
Cherry

I have Greta if you're willing to take Charlise(think its spelled correctly)

I deperately want to get rid of Pancetti (pig), I really don't like her.
Anybody wants her for anyone else?

Want
LOLLY
ZUCKER

Have:
Diana
Draco
Flip
Purple Kangaroo
Punchy
Colton
Curt
Lucy
Bunnie

Looking for:
Ankha (super want)
Cherry
Julian
Phoebe

I wouldn't mind seeing ____ leave:
Charlise (PLEAAASE)
Beardo (... this one too. >< I don't like tall bears)
Deli
Kitt
Rizzo
Francine

Merry must stay. D: I could only trade her for Ankha, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back