• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Discussion: Rolf

I’ve never had Rolf before but his design is super cute! I love his grumpy lil face too x3

I've never had him in a town before, but if he were to appear I certainly wouldn't be opposed!

I always had this idea he was a lazy villager... maybe due to his tired eyes? xD

He's adorable though!

Ehh
He isn’t the most beautiful tiger nor is he the most beautiful species.
He isn’t the ugliest either.

Last edited:
I love Rolf. He's one of my top-5 villagers in the whole series. He currently lives in my New Leaf town, but I wouldn't mind if he moved into some of my other towns too.

Rolf is nice, though I've never had him in any of my towns. I think I would like him a lot if he ever was a resident, but for now he just happens to exist and that is the extent of my attachment to him.

I've never had Rolf in any towns yet, but I wouldn't mind if I got him one day, he seems delightful.

Rolf matches my Rune Factory themed town, so if I can't get all my dreamies from natrual cycling, I'll have him move in with my card. He's the closet thing to a Malm claw there is.

Back