• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [USA/Global] *UPDATED* [LF] S1-4 and WA Rabbit Villagers [FT] Series 2, 4, & 5

Animegirl_ACNL

Dreamie
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
*UPDATED 4/20/22*
Helping my friend find some dreamies, mainly rabbit villagers. US based, preferably want to trade within NA due to shipping costs, but open to global trades as long as both parties are ok with shipping costs. I will be mailing with normal stamp rates, untracked. Open to NA, EU, or JP versions of any cards on my ISO list.

Here's my spreadsheet LINK which will be updated more frequently, but I'll include a typed version of my ISOs below~! *All dupe cards are NA version, unless stated otherwise*
ISO:
* = Pending
SERIES
#
WANT
1​
87​
Bunnie *​
2​
145​
Carmen​
2​
170​
Ruby *​
3​
253​
Genji​
3​
300​
Chrissy *​
4​
355​
Mira​
WA​
2​
Hopkins​

MY PACKING PROCESS:
1. The card will be inside an amiibo pack inner plastic package, sealed with washi tape
2. Inserted into a mini ziplock bag to prevent any water from leaking in
3. Double wrapped with A4 paper and 2 index cards taped together
4. Inserted into the amiibo pack outer cardboard package with a thank you note inside, sealed with washi tape
5. Inserted into a regular ziplock bag (seal with tape) into the envelope, also taped

Thank you~!

Last edited:
Back