• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling -Unova Cycling- BOXES:- | NEW: Phoebe, Gruff, Sally (Lurkers Welcome!)

Hello there :)

I see that you have Lyman in your town.

He is my rarest dreamie ^_^ However, I do not currently have room for him in my town, but I will cross my fingers and hope that the villager occupying the place I have in mind for his house pings me to leave. So I hope he stays in your town long enough for this to happen!

If the stars are aligned, I know he is free as a tier 5 but I'll leave you a nice tip in IGB :)

Meanwhile I would like to lurk for him. Thank you!

can I lurk for Cranston?
*may I make that Gloria, marcel and Cranston? (since I just realized I can lurk for three kids)
thank you :~>

Last edited:
Hello there :)

I see that you have Lyman in your town.

He is my rarest dreamie ^_^ However, I do not currently have room for him in my town, but I will cross my fingers and hope that the villager occupying the place I have in mind for his house pings me to leave. So I hope he stays in your town long enough for this to happen!

If the stars are aligned, I know he is free as a tier 5 but I'll leave you a nice tip in IGB :)

Meanwhile I would like to lurk for him. Thank you!

Of course, I'll put you down <3
If he happens to be in boxes anytime soon I'd be willing to hold him for a little while, as I love giving people their dreamies c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I lurk for Cranston?
*may I make that Gloria, marcel and Cranston? (since I just realized I can lurk for three kids)
thank you :~>

I'd like to lurk for Blair and Yuka

I'll add you both!

Of course, I'll put you down <3
If he happens to be in boxes anytime soon I'd be willing to hold him for a little while, as I love giving people their dreamies c:

Aww that is so very nice of you ^~^ !

I will try to make someone move out soon, I'm just happy I have some hope of getting him ;)

And I will give you some IGB as a tip, I insist since he's one of my dreamie! I've kept lots of bells from my previous town exactly for that purpose. Thank you very much and I will let you know as soon as I've got someone who plans of leaving!

Aww that is so very nice of you ^~^ !

I will try to make someone move out soon, I'm just happy I have some hope of getting him ;)

And I will give you some IGB as a tip, I insist since he's one of my dreamie! I've kept lots of bells from my previous town exactly for that purpose. Thank you very much and I will let you know as soon as I've got someone who plans of leaving!

Aw, you're very sweet <3
I'll be sure to keep him!

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that Curlos has announced he would be moving out of my town on Thursday, so if Lyman is still there, I would love to pick him up on that day (or later)!

However, if he leaves earlier and you want to make some room in your town, I can time travel if necessary. Just let me know :)

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that Curlos has announced he would be moving out of my town on Thursday, so if Lyman is still there, I would love to pick him up on that day (or later)!

However, if he leaves earlier and you want to make some room in your town, I can time travel if necessary. Just let me know :)

I'm happy to hear that!
I'll let you know when Lyman is in boxes, and I can keep him in boxes until Thursday if that's what you prefer c:
It might be a little safer to pick him up sooner if he happens to go in boxes (as I sometimes forget to TT back to save villagers!) but I can put a reminder on my phone or something if you'd rather wait until Curlos has moved out <3

Can I be a backup lurker for Winnie? Thanks

OMG i know I am already lurking for Cranston, but I just realized you have cole as well and he is also one of my dreamies! so may i lurk for him as well? :~>

(also, I no longer need to lurk for marcel so you can just replace him w/ cole on my lurking list if you want to!)

Last edited:
Back