Shop Unorderables, Sararah, Golden, Pics, & More! Wishlist inside!

Name: YuYu
Town: TeaStory
Friend Code: 5473-0180-8550
Time Zone:EST
Transaction: Trading
Items in Transaction: roccoco dresser, roccoco clock, kinataro wig, pink pinwheel, emperor's cap, underwater wall, bunny b. balloon, heart p. balloon, heart. b balloon, blue pinwheel, cyan balloon, violet screen
Offer: bubble gum shirt, mini lullaboid, squat nebuloid, white tuxedo, tan dogtooth dress, sweater dress, hotdog tank, dollhouse dress, flan tank, hamlets pic, lobos pic, butterfly dress

Preferred town:Whose town do you prefer to trade in? yours c:
Password: Chocolate cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

If my offer is not enough I can throw in some TBT

Name: YuYu
Town: TeaStory
Friend Code: 5473-0180-8550
Transaction: Trading
Items in Transaction: roccoco dresser, roccoco clock, kinataro wig, pink pinwheel, emperor's cap, underwater wall, bunny b. balloon, heart p. balloon, heart. b balloon, blue pinwheel, cyan balloon, violet screen
Offer: bubble gum shirt, mini lullaboid, squat nebuloid, white tuxedo, tan dogtooth dress, sweater dress, hotdog tank, dollhouse dress, flan tank, hamlets pic, lobos pic, butterfly dress

Preferred town:Whose town do you prefer to trade in? yours c:
Password: Chocolate cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

If my offer is not enough I can throw in some TBT

Offer not enough?! That's a ton! Someone is taking the bunny b. balloon though, so if you want, you can take another balloon or item in place of that. Feel free to take out anything you are offering if you are not interested in anything else. :)

Last edited:
Offer not enough! That's a ton! Someone is taking the bunny b. balloon though, so if you want, you can take another balloon or item in place of that. Feel free to take out anything you are offering if you are not interested in anything else. :)

Could I replace it with stitches pic? c:

Yes you may! Give me a minute to prepare your stuff and add your FC and I'll let you know when my town is open!

thanks! and okay c: I can't seem to find the hotdog tank lol.. I know I have it! But I found a red argyle tee which is also in your wishlist, so I'll replace it with that!

thanks! and okay c: I can't seem to find the hotdog tank lol.. I know I have it! But I found a red argyle tee which is also in your wishlist, so I'll replace it with that!

That's fine! check the PM too. I just realized I have another bunny b. balloon but no heart b. balloon. Is that okay?

Afternoon bump! I'm so glad that I'm almost done with the gyroids and Gracie clothes. Also down to just one page for the wishlist on MoriDB!

Name:Milly
Town: Lunicia
Friend Code:5429-8230-9189
Transaction: Trading, buying
Items in Transaction: ship cannon
pirate's armor
sea view
Ship deck

Fi mask
Majora’s Mask
Toad hat
Varia Suit

Balloon dresser
Golden dresser

Backpack
Campfire cookware
Propane stove
Offer: IGBs, I also have Flower Bouquet, Azalea Stool, Tropical Tee, Wrestler Tank, Bubble-gum Shirt, Beatnik Tee, Petal parasol and Ladybug Tank.
Preferred town: Yours.
Password:Chocolate Cake

Last edited:
Name:Milly
Town: Lunicia
Friend Code:5429-8230-9189
Transaction: Trading, buying
Items in Transaction: ship cannon
pirate's armor
sea view
Ship deck

Fi mask
Majora’s Mask
Toad hat
Varia Suit

Balloon dresser
Golden dresser

Backpack
Campfire cookware
Propane stove
Offer: IGBs, I also have Flower Bouquet, Azalea Stool, Tropical Tee, Wrestler Tank, Bubble-gum Shirt, Beatnik Tee, Petal parasol and Ladybug Tank.
Preferred town: Yours.
Password:Chocolate Cake

The items you are trading are fine. I don't need the extra IGB. However, I don't have a ship cannon. Did you mean the ship compass by any chance?

I can let you catalog all my pictures it's a long list so you may come to my town and check (I'm collecting them all and I have a lot of them) for free but no taking (no taking as in no stealing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I think I do have 5 pics I can sell for 500k

Last edited:
I can let you catalog all my pictures it's a long list so you may come to my town and check (I'm collecting them all and I have a lot of them) for free but no taking (no taking as in no stealing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I think I do have 5 pics I can sell for 500k

Pics aren't on the catalog, but thank you for the offer. What are the 5 pics that you can sell me?

Back