• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Seemed like with over half of the models in stock I could've been more helpful here, but unfortunately I only have the golden stag model from this list :censored:

I’ll still buy that one from you and add a birthday cake to the order if you don’t mind :). I’ll come back again. There are other models I will eventually need (like the more disgusting looking bugs -shudder-), but am looking first for these ones to decorate with and because I never got a model for some of them.

I’ll still buy that one from you and add a birthday cake to the order if you don’t mind :). I’ll come back again. There are other models I will eventually need (like the more disgusting looking bugs -shudder-), but am looking first for these ones to decorate with and because I never got a model for some of them.
Awesome! Just sent you a PM!

Helloo, may i buy 3 mom's homemade cake, 2 mom's plushies, 1 birthday sign and 1 birthday table please ? :3
Is it also possible to pre-order a birthday cake?

Sounds great! Any preference on which designs for these items? I have some but not all. I can get you a birthday cake by tomorrow :)
Sounds great! Any design is fine, I don't mind customizing later ^^ would it be possible to do the full trade tomorrow then?

I'm so sorry if this is annoying, I keep stumbling upon more of your threads haha
Could I please get 2x Right Megalo Side, 1x Diplo Skull, 3x Juramaia? :)

Hey Jhine! I'd like to purchase your genuine Wild Painting Left Half. I'll be available for about an hour or two right now. :)

Around 12pm est if thats possible, if not then between 6pm and 8pm
I'll be sure to have everything and send you a message right at 12pm then :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey Jhine! I'd like to purchase your genuine Wild Painting Left Half. I'll be available for about an hour or two right now. :)
Sounds great! Finishing up one trade then will send you a PM :)

Unfortunately I made the mistake of not removing this piece when I sold it earlier :censored: I do plan on adding 120-240 more art pieces by Friday however, so hopefully odds are I can come across this again this week. When I do, I could PM you if you're still interested then! Can take off a couple TBT too as a sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I made the mistake of not removing this piece when I sold it earlier :censored: I do plan on adding 120-240 more art pieces by Friday however, so hopefully odds are I can come across this again this week. When I do, I could PM you if you're still interested then! Can take off a couple TBT too as a sorry for the inconvenience!

No worries! Would love to be notified, and I'll pay your 10 TBT price as well, all good. :)

Hi!

Do you have red birthday shades? I'd also like to buy a birthday sign, and a coin headpiece :)

Hi!

What colours of the Mom's hand knit sweaters do you have?
I'll check this out when I'm back online in the morning (EST) and send you a PM!

Hi!

Do you have red birthday shades? I'd also like to buy a birthday sign, and a coin headpiece :)
I may! I'll check this out in the morning (EST), and save the other items for you, then send you a message!

hello again, looking to purchase more of your mom items.
could I get the candle set, the three tea cozys and 4 tissue boxes? total 40 tbt
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back