Hello! I'd like to buy a few items:
Casablanca lilies
cupcake
donut box
donut cushion
hanger rack
hot snack case
single rose

is 1mil igb okay? I don't really know what to offer, so just let me know!
Also, would it be possible for me to pick up the items?
My town is a mess rn so I don't have space.

May I buy your Celeste Ribbon, Flower Fairy Wig, Poogie, Sloppy Bed, and Sushi Bench?
I can give you 2.5 million igb ~

my gate is open! follow me to retail, the items will be there so that we can make the trade easier! My town is under construction so I apologize in advance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ZoeNeko: I have your order ready, let me know if you're still wanting to trade :)

Black Telephone, Bread making set, cash tray, crayons, greenhouse box, lily record player, zen cushion please!

Hello! I'm interested in 24-hour-shop counter, Donut Cushion (if you have another one), Hot Snack Case, Shop Ice-cream Case, and White Brick Wall. Does 500K sound good? Or is that too little? Not too sure what to offer.

I'm available from around 7:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

That sounds perfect! I do have an extra Hot Snack Case! I'll see about that time since I will be working during that time

Hi! I would like the barrel planter, berliner, greenhouse box, light breakfast, and the umbrella stand! I don't have much igb, so is 400k okay? I know others were offering more. If you'd like more than that just let me know, it'll just take me about 2 days.

How much igb would you like for the sloppy series + chihuahua? :)

Just sent everyone PT's! The list is currently updated and will always be updated as soon as someone physically trades! :lemon: I do work so I will be on and off today!

Could I please buy;
Brick Oven
Desk Mirror
Flower Fairy Boots
Shoe boxes
Shoe-Polishing set
Would you take 500k**?

EDIT: I MEANT 500K LOL not 50 sorry

Last edited:
Back