• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

What? I'm not helping them out. If multiple sins target endless they will be dead.
I read "...most likely to die N1 if he gets onto something." as "He's the most likely to pull together a lead, so kill him guys."

I could see how it could be perceived as how you're saying it though. So just to straighten things out, you saying that little excerpt I quoted was you meaning that other sins are likely to visit him?

I read "...most likely to die N1 if he gets onto something." as "He's the most likely to pull together a lead, so kill him guys."

I could see how it could be perceived as how you're saying it though. So just to straighten things out, you saying that little excerpt I quoted was you meaning that other sins are likely to visit him?

Yes probably. Or Blu rose, hes another good player. i highly SUGGEST it

uh good morning/evening? this thread has been salty af so far so 10/10 sin hunting
This might be in part due to the fact that the day phase is yet to start and it'd be silly to effort when we're going to have wayyyy more information in a really short period of time.

No one responded to my various preposterous pms, I'm miffed.

well since Beardo can't take a joke and is getting over offended by something that actually isn't very offensive at all, I'll just leave this here as I believe it relates to the thread greatly

NIIIIIIIIIIIICK! ):
Rest in peace you precious little duckling. <3

Gonna go into mod-mode for a sec and remind you to be respectful to your fellow players. I really don't want to jade the game for anyone by sending out PMs or warnings.
:(

Okay, so, hi. I showed up. Please don't modkill me. I am orange goo.
redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png

let's take a moment to realize that not a full half of us are taking this game seriously and are not really contributing, which i'll probably get swept up in too

Why do all the ****posters play mafia. I just wanted a nice mafia game

you should not have played this one, lemme tell you

Yes probably. Or Blu rose, hes another good player. i highly SUGGEST it

bWAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
i haven't laughed this much in a very long time

just saying guys we still have blue roles

But goo. :(

let's take a moment to realize that not a full half of us are taking this game seriously and are not really contributing, which i'll probably get swept up in too

Pretty typical start to the game - except it looks like Superpenguin sprinkled a little too much salt when he was cooking this one up.

But goo. :(

Pretty typical start to the game - except it looks like Superpenguin sprinkled a little too much salt when he was cooking this one up.

It's okay, Tina, your goo is appreciated by some of us.
ade.gif

Why would Superpenguin do such a thing, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Back