Amateur Artist
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
う
Hey everyone, so I recently got HHD for like $10. I already knew I wouldn?t really like the game (why I waited so long to get it) and while it was fun at first it got boring fast.
That?s alright though, because I mostly bought it with the intention of using it to plan out homes I?d recreate in NL. I figured having an unlimited sandbox would really get my creative juices flowing and help me figure out what I need without wasting bells and storage space.

The only problem is, everything?s locked!
Do I really have to go through all of the animals to get everything, or is there a sandbox mode or something? :(

Unfortunately, you’re going to have to unlock everything. It’s annoying. I use HHD for the same reason as you, to plan out future rooms for NL.

What I did was everytime a new villager appeared with a request, I’d make their house with the bare minimum requirements just to unlock their items. So their house would have like 3 items lol. Then, once everything is unlocked, I’d go back to decorate. It’s a bit tedious though. But I did find that I had more fun decorating the houses after I had more sets unlocked anyways.

Thank you very much, yeah unfortunately I guess that’s what I’ll have to do.

Unfortunately, you’re going to have to unlock everything. It’s annoying. I use HHD for the same reason as you, to plan out future rooms for NL.

What I did was everytime a new villager appeared with a request, I’d make their house with the bare minimum requirements just to unlock their items. So their house would have like 3 items lol. Then, once everything is unlocked, I’d go back to decorate. It’s a bit tedious though. But I did find that I had more fun decorating the houses after I had more sets unlocked anyways.

and here i am 3 years later thinking i needed to fully deck out their homes...guess i know what i'm doing eventually (i think i only have 80 unlocked or something like that)

Back