• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

UltraByte's Sprites

SONIC SPRITES:
HunterS.png

TigerS.png

WaveS.png

POKEMON SPRITES:
DarkAssassin.png

DarkAssassinPoses.png

REQUESTED SPRITES: (most of these are my friends)
RickySpriteSheetSuperSprint.png

VaosRoxy333.png

DarknessHSG.png

OTHER SPRITES:
SteveScratchSheet.png

By the way, I am Hunter. In a way...

Hi. I is Pikmin042, me like you. :):):):):)

I like being is called is is something not is Pikmin042, maybe is MIN0, maybe is Min

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I liked Darkness the best...
She's supposed to be a Shadow-type hedgehog, but I used Knux' base sprite cause her hair is like that.
Yeah, I thuoght it was Shadow at first, then I realised that hands and shoes were different, so it looked cooler.

:p

*internet un-dies*

so yeah, welcome to The Bell Tree

:D

hope you stay for awhile

:)

i'm Piranha2, you can call me

UltraByte said:
Seriously? Thanks! Which one is your favorite? And would it be a good idea to make custom sprites for Bells?
I don't know which one is my favorite, but I really like this one:

DarkAssassin.png

And yes, you can make custom sprites for Bells. You can go and make a custom sprite shop at The Bell Tree Store right now! Oh, and it would be a very good idea.

Back