• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ugliest villagers

latest

L-R:Al,Harry,Clyde,Drago and Coach........the fugly quintet......make that sextet.....I forgot Moose.

Aww. I think Drago is cute ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

FrankNL.jpg

Also, why does no one ever mention this guy? I think he's absolutely hideous...

I never participate in these threads. I think they are all beautiful on their own way :) I know how lame that sounds, but it's just how I feel. I can't stand to call anyone ugly.

Broffina. Just reset my town and ended up with her. I think it's just a combination of her name and the fact that I'm not a fan of any of the chickens but she's the first villager I've seen that I absolutely hated.
BroffinaHHD.jpg

I like the most of the AC-villagers and I don't think, there's any villagers, who's really (!!) ugly, BUT:

Naomi
c80jzag.png

Rilla
kNB9xTh.png

Ganon
8NLDcF2.png

Like, WTF did they thought, when they created THIS kind of villagers? They don't have to look always nice, cool, smart or cool but these ones just look like they got wrong.

Last edited:
Im very dissapointed that the villager for the Sanrio's hello kitty RV was not a cat but a friggen gorilla ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the most of the AC-villagers and I don't think, there's any villagers, who's really (!!) ugly, BUT:

Naomi
c80jzag.png

Rilla
kNB9xTh.png

Ganon
8NLDcF2.png

Like, WTF did they thought, when they created THIS kind of villagers? They don't have to look always nice, cool, smart or cool but these ones just look like they got wrong.

I feel like they did pretty good with Ganon considering he looks like this in Link to the past
Ganon-ALTTP-Sprite.png

Naomi
c80jzag.png

Rilla
kNB9xTh.png

Aww I like Naomi but I agree with Rilla. It may just be I'm not a big fan of gorillas but a cat or dog, or literally anything else would have been awesome for the Hello Kitty RV. Though, I do love her furniture. Oh well, at least the other Sanrio characters are all pretty/awesome looking. Someone probably loves Rilla though, for sure. :)

Camofrog and Prince are what comes to mind at the moment.
I have a vendetta against Camofrog, though, for being a jerk to me in my earlier days of Wild World. Just when I finally got him to move, when I went to say goodbye, I probs gave the wrong response and he decided to stay. The betrayal.

I really dislike the design of Blue Bear and Penelope (not a popular opinion i'm sure but I find them both highly ugly..not as worse as it gets though) Rasher, Spork -- absolutely hideous.

Im very dissapointed that the villager for the Sanrio's hello kitty RV was not a cat but a friggen gorilla ._.

I AGREE 110%

it REALLY like enraged me when I saw "Rilla" as the HK lover in the sanrio cards....like WTF happened there?? I mean I just kinda picture a bunch of people who work at NINTENDO, sitting around discussing different artwork concepts for the Sanrio chars which theyre planning on emailing over to the people at Sanrio for their approval, and some DERP is like....

" ok ok...so for the Hello Kitty RV...im thinking....a GORILLA!!!! we'll call her Rilla, give her some PLATINUM blonde hair, soul less blue eyes, and HUGE flesh colored lips thatll take up almost the entire bottom part of her face!! Slap some thick ass eyelashes, a hello kitty tee, make her purple and itll be awesome!!!"

and everyone else was just like so over it by this point they were like "Ok ok fine whatever"...Thinking there was NO WAY that the char would get the "OK" from Sanrio...next thing anyone knows theres freakin Rilla on the Sanrio Card. I mean seriously WTF.
I totally understand them not using a kitty or whatever but ANYTHING WOULDVE BEEN BETTER THEN A GORILLA!!!!!!!!!! My God!

I also think that its because she reminds me of like a big, obnoxious, pageant baby trapped in a gorilla suit is why I don't like her at all

I really dislike the design of Blue Bear and Penelope (not a popular opinion i'm sure but I find them both highly ugly..not as worse as it gets though) Rasher, Spork -- absolutely hideous.

OstGZ03.jpg
Geez,I can't believe you'd say that about my pal,Rasher....heh.This is kind of gross but he looks like he just came off the spit at a luau.Nintendo probably should have given him a different color.

View attachment 195422
Geez,I can't believe you'd say that about my pal,Rasher....heh.This is kind of gross but he looks like he just came off the spit at a luau.Nintendo probably should have given him a different color.

ROFL dude I LITERALLY spit out my coffee onto the desk when I read that and then glanced to the pic!!! He truly looks like a spit roasted pig. I love it

HNI_0031.JPG

Its eyes are relly freaky ESPECIALLY when I am at the roost Its drinking coffee and I am working.
I was at the Island and ran into Drago playing Hide and Seek, he looked like he could eat EVERY tree so no. Whatever type that is is nearly scared me to death

Ace, Admiral, Agnes, Aisle, Al, Alfonso, Alli, Analogue, Anchovy, Angus, Anicotti, Annalise, Apple, Ava, Aziz.
And that's just for the ones that start with A.

Last edited:
Back