Ugliest and Cutest Villager?

In my town, Chrissy is the cutest, although she does have some competition from Rosie.

The ugliest villager in my town would be Clyde. He's not super ugly, at least I don't think any of my villagers are, but his eyes are a bit freaky.

From the villagers in my town, I can't say I'm too fond of Hazel. That unibrow is just... eh. Barold kinda bothered me at first, too, but I think he's alright now.

As for the cutest, I guess Gala's rather cute. And so is Erik, I suppose. I don't know, there's really no villager that strikes me as "Aww, so cute!" in my town, haha.

Overall, I really like the look of Vesta; I think she's really adorable.

Out of the ones I can remember, Ruby the albino bunny appeals to me the most. I just adore those big red eyes. Bruce is beautiful too. I've encountered him a few times in my dreams.

There aren't many I dislike with a vengeance, but I'm not a fan of the gorillas - except Al. I even forcefully put him in my CF town by way of magic. He's just cool.

For me so far the ugliest ones by name are Diva (who's apparently a guy!), Coco (the walking bunny gyroid) and Beard (who just looks weird). May come across more as time passes...
As for the cutest ones, I find a lot of the deer, koalas, squirrels and hamsters to be cute. Could be more there, too.

Erik, Tex and Hamphry are the cutest to me(Will hopefully soon have all 3 in my town ^^)
Ugliest is T-BONE! Get out of my town plz :(

Oh and Tiffany isnt awful! I really like her, glad I convinced her to move in.

Paula hands down is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait until she moves on the 6th.

I really couldn't say who was the cutest, but I love Rudy a lot.

Cutest: Bangle or Lucky
Ugliest: Boone (who I am repeatedly smashing with nets to try and get him to move)
I have mostly quite cute villagers :D

I'm choosing from my nine villagers:

Cutest: Lolly, aww adorable kitty!
Ugliest: Cobb. He's not bad but ugh he just isn't that cute, and I like cute.

Cutest in my town: Pheobe, she looks awesome and the fact that she's a pheonix :D

Ugliest in my town: Alice, but she's on of my first five and I don't want to get rid of her. And she's not that ugly, she's just...Not the best looking.

Cutest overall: I want to say Rosie the cat

Ugliest of them all: Cesar the Gorilla...just...no

Also, I think Hazel is supposed to be ugly

I don`t really think anyone in my town is ugly right now... x.x I guess the one I personally find least cute is Bree but... she's still pretty cute.

Cutest: In looks, Willow. In personality, probably Pinky or Hamlet. They both say adorable things. xD

Out of the ones I can remember, Ruby the albino bunny appeals to me the most. I just adore those big red eyes. Bruce is beautiful too. I've encountered him a few times in my dreams.
Interesting, I have both of those villagers and I don't really consider them all that cute for some reason. I do like their designs, though.

Cutest in my town: Cookie, she is adorable!

Ugliest in my town: The hideous, pink gorilla, hero wannabe: Rocket

Back