• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

UGH! I hate plot-resetting!

Why would someone willingly do something they "hate"? Just accept the village and move on. You can plant an orchard somewhere else. This isn't Sim City, and players aren't intended to have full control over every aspect of life. Live a little. If all you have left to do in the game is resetting until you have the perfect town, then maybe a little destruction is just what you need to motivate you to enjoy the game again.

I just don't get why the plots won't show on a new character day after day, but as soon as you're on the mayor its there? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do I just save and quit on the new character or keep resetting until it eventually shows up?

Why would someone willingly do something they "hate"? Just accept the village and move on. You can plant an orchard somewhere else. This isn't Sim City, and players aren't intended to have full control over every aspect of life. Live a little. If all you have left to do in the game is resetting until you have the perfect town, then maybe a little destruction is just what you need to motivate you to enjoy the game again.

Seriously? It's not that simple. Especially if you planned out your town. Yes, I know im making this more difficult for myself but idrc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't get why the plots won't show on a new character day after day, but as soon as you're on the mayor its there? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do I just save and quit on the new character or keep resetting until it eventually shows up?

That was exactly what I was thinking :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me too..but i can't get it to work for me at all. After I scout for the new plot and close it out and all that, when I go to scout again the plot isn't in a new spot, but gone completely and it takes 3 days to show up again. Not sure what I've done wrong D:

:(

Back