• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velma the Snooty Goat is moving!

Velma_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Birthday: January 14th
Her name, and maybe even her appearance may be based on the Scooby-Doo cartoon character named Velma Dace Dinkley. So she'll fit right in with any Scooby-Doo fans. :D

JINKIES! Last call for Velma!
Velma cute.jpg

(gee thanks for the 1 star rating btw... :( )

Last edited:
Broffina the Snooty Chicken is in BOXES

Broffina cool.jpg

Birthday: October 24th
Cluckadoo She'll add some class to your town! Already in boxes I'll wait a few hours before voiding her. I hope someone is interested!!

Chops for the millionth time.
chops.jpg

I'm giving him ten seconds before I void his pork butt to the netherworld. Sorry to be mean but he has village jumped 3 times now. He's gotta go for good.

Really I'll give him 10 minutes. This is not like me but I'm sick of his face. Please take him. I'll give you a balloon too.

Just go on and void him x3, Nobody likes the pigs really.

( if you haven't already )

Last edited:
Is kiki the cat in anyone's town because if yes im gonna have to watch this thread like a hawk for her my dreamie I love her!!! Go kiki!!!

Baabara the Snooty Sheep is in boxes!

baabara_by_mienleaf-d4yct3v.jpg
Birthday: March 28th

She came and went so quickly. I'll hold her for awhile if anyone is interested PM me! :D

Haven't been cycling since March 17 :O OMG. But here's a special from my main town:

Elmer the Lazy Horse!
He's a horse, named ELMER (like the glue!) "You won't eat our meat but you glue with our feet."
elmer.jpg

Very not original. Anyone want him? He's so awesome but I have WAY too many lazy villagers. (like 4)

Can I reserve Ren?e? I may be getting her from somebody else, but I want to throw a reservation on here just in case. If I don't need her anymore I'll be sure to let you know too!

Can I reserve Ren?e? I may be getting her from somebody else, but I want to throw a reservation on here just in case. If I don't need her anymore I'll be sure to let you know too!

Sure thing. Haven't been cycling much, been busy, but I'll let you know when she moves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back