• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—OFFICIALLY OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 19600 turnips.

That's okay.

It will take a good half-hour to cash in.

Reminder to Visitors: The Progress Re-Tail Shop is on the northeast side of the town. It's in front of the train tracks. When you arrive in town, you follow east just past the Town Hall and just past the Police Station.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lars: I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

Oriana: I just re-added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.17.2014 @ 05:28 p.m. ET:

Just prior to post #21, those whose Mii image came in (and I have noted you) may come to Progress to sell their turnips.

Please watch for the gate.

Last edited:
Are there too many people in your town already? it says something's not working :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just kidding! It's working now ^^;

Are there too many people in your town already? it says something's not working :O

I tend to operate on first come/first serve.

But I get in everyone available who requests to come (in time for the cutoff, which is 06:45 p.m. ET).

If it's busy, it's because of the town being full. Or it may be a connection.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just kidding! It's working now ^^;

That tends to happen when multiple people are trying to enter a town at once.

@ 05:36 p.m. ET:

Currently in town:

Lars (Sycora)
Rosetta (Tamriel)
Sachi (Tangmelo)

UPDATE 07.17.2014@ 06:07 p.m. ET:

Town is empty of visitors. All three who requested, and were noted as having been present, have completed their selling.

I will be on break until 06:30 p.m. ET.

If you're wanting to come, please say so. The cutoff time for a request to visit (from anyone not already on my 3DS game console) is 06:45 p.m. ET.

By the way: Running is now permitted. I don't have hybrids nearby. And I will reset the town in coming weeks. So, there's no harm in running.

Could I please visit your town?

Yes.

I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has not come in.

Reminder:

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

GretaOfAtlantis,

If you want to sell turnips in Progress (@ 616 bells each), I will need you to add my Friend Code to your 3DS game console.

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

If you don't do that, I can't get you in.

Candy83

How long will you be open?

Cutoff time for asking to come is at 06:45 p.m. ET. (That is, if you haven't asked before.) For anyone returning, we'll work on it while it's still going. (That can take another half hour or so.)

I will enter your Friend Code.

What is it?

Fc 5172-1386-2528

I have one person in town. After that person leaves, I will enter your Friend Code

Please stand by.

NOTE: Cutoff time [06:45 p.m. ET] for those who did not earlier ask to sell turnips in Progress has just ended. Puck is the last Bell Tree Forums member today to get his/her request in in time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fc 5172-1386-2528

I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puck,

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 07:06 p.m. ET:

Hosting today is now over.

Thread is closed!

Last edited:
UPDATE 07.18.2014 @ 05:45 p.m. ET:

I will be hosting turnips, again, beginning at approximately 06:30 p.m. ET.

Please let me know, here (not in private message), if you want to come sell.

Duration is uncertain. There will be a cutoff time of 07:15 p.m. ET to request coming. (That is, if you are first time since I restarted this hosting thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back