• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 592 (CLOSED)

Thank you for having me over, I appreciate it!
And now I'm going to visit your dream town, your town was so pretty. :blush:

I've added more people to the groups.

@Rei Tiger-cow: I give each group 10 minutes to come over from the time I've announced the gates are open for the group. You never showed up after 10 minutes, so I closed the gates. I've put you into this next group, so please be ready.

Gates are open for Group 5!

And you're welcome Milly. :)

Last edited:
sorry my bad about missing the time, I had to leave the room, my wifi is 100% though

Last edited:
Connection broke when someone came after me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

next break of connection...

I can not see your town anymore.

Last edited:
Updated the groups.

@Zukil. I think its you that keeps crashing the connection. Could you wait a while before joining? I will VM you when it's okay to come over.

Last edited:
Updated the groups.

@Zukil. I think its you that keeps crashing the connection. Could you wait a while before joining? I will VM you when it's okay to come over.

Ok, sorry, I didn't notice. I'm sure my connection could handle it, but I can wait! ^^

Last edited:
Not sure if you will be doing more groups, but if so can I come? (I have a locker full, like entirely, though :/)

Not sure if you will be doing more groups, but if so can I come? (I have a locker full, like entirely, though :/)

You'll be in Group 6.

After Group 6, I'm going to close and open back up in the evening, probably.

My boyfriend and I would like to come to your town.

I won't be adding anymore people until I host again. Feel free to come back and post then if you want to come over. It's just easier to keep track of people when they're there when I'm around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zukil: Sorry about that. Wasn't sure when you'd be done so I took a trip to shampoodles. XD

ANYWAY, Group 6! Gates are open!

Thank you very much for letting me sell my turnips! :) And I will probably visit your Dream Address because I'm curious what the rest of your town looks like, haha. ;)

Hi! I was just wondering if you kept the price until today or just continued on as usual..? Thanks! :)

Back