• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 592 (CLOSED)

sapphpie

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (350) +
Hi, everyone! Turnips are at 592 in Tater. Normally I host a bunch elsewhere, but I think I'll give some more tlc to TBT this week. :) Please read this first post before posting/coming over. I will take as many groups as I can throughout the day, but please keep in mind that I am human and need to take a breather every now and then. Thanks!

Wait time may take up to 30-40 minutes per group. Keep that in mind when posting.

REMEMBER...
PLEASE ADD ME ONCE YOU'VE POSTED. If you don't, then you'll get locked out and I'd rather not have to kick the other group members out just so you can get in. If you miss your turn, please post again saying you'd like to come over and you'll be placed in the next available spot (if there are any).

RULES:
1. Please be respectful of my town. Do not pick up/touch/take anything that does not belong to you.
2. No one is allowed into the plaza. There is a particular path that all visitors must follow to/from retail/station at all times. Path is described below. Do not wander around my town. If you want to see the rest of my town, then I've provided my dream address in my signature.
3. I want everyone in and out as quickly as possible, so when you are done selling feel free to leave. It'll make for a better internet connection the less people there are in town.
4. I will update the group list below, and make a post in bold when it's your group's turn to go. I'm giving each group 10 minutes (from the time I've announced that the gates are open for your group) to come over before I close the gates. If you miss getting here for any reason, feel free to post again, and if there's an available spot I will put you in it.
5. Multiple locker runs are absolutely fine, but have your turnips ready to be sold when it's your group's turn. I will not allow anyone to go back to their town to retrieve/buy more turnips to be sold in my town again. There are other people waiting to sell, so it wouldn't be fair to them if you took up more time than needed.
6. If you are scheduled to sell at another host's town, then I will not add you to a group. If you've already finished selling at another host's town, and would like to sell more at my town then only then will I add you to a group.

PATH YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO/FROM THE STATION/RETAIL:
Once you walk out of the station, head south until you see my Town Hall (on your right), then head left past the bushes and you'll see the Re-Tail. To get back to the station, keep heading to the right until you see the Town Hall, go north along the grassy bridge path and you'll be at the station. Feel free to run along this particular path.

Tips (in the form of bells) are GREATLY appreciated, but not necessary. I already have all the perfect fruits I need, and I don't want any items as I have no room to store them. Tips can be left by the station.

Group 1:
Group 2:
Group 3:
Group 4:
Group 5:
Group 6:
Group 7:
Group 8:
Group 9:
Group 10:
Group 11:
Group 12:

Last edited:
Yeah, think it'd be better that way! However if it takes too long for groups to fill up then I'll let you in. :)

I've added everyone up to Ponyu to the list of groups on the first page.

Group 1 has been added to my friend list. Opening gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to come also!

Added to the group list.

Gates are open for Group 1! Remember, 10 minutes!

Okay three groups are filled, so I think I'll take a break after group 3 has gone.

May I come please? c:
Um... is it okay if I have a locker full? I'm just looking to sell them urgently. D:

Back