• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

Are you inviting anybody else? I see you have a lot on the list, so if no, It's cool.

retail is open until 11 pm est time. i MIGHT tt and let more people in. my brother is helping me keep track of everyone who comes through and he hasn't sold his yet. so i will see when the time comes. nyx81 including you 30 people are waiting to get into my town.

Thank you for even adding me. If it can't happen, no biggie. I added you as a friend just in case.:cool:

Town: Starfall
Mayor: Danielle
FC: 4081-6739-3017
Fav. Mew

Last edited:
my game crashed so i have to let the current group in again, sorry guys >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -

ciaran, are you still here? you're in the group after wynnmiyabi.

if your list isn't long enough already could I come? < : )

name: cosmo
town: bel-air
fc: 0018-0926-2004
favorite pokemon: I don't have one!! I love all pokemon too much to pick. ) :

thasso you've been waitlisted. i have two more people to finish my first page of people waiting and you're now at the top of my 3rd page. please be patient with me D:

thasso you've been waitlisted. i have two more people to finish my first page of people waiting and you're now at the top of my 3rd page. please be patient with me D:

no problem friend!! take your time, and thanks for doing this. ( : I'll just get comfortable in this thread and do some gardening. ✿\(?▽`)

wynnmiyabi im adding you now! check in like 2 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey guys, so i'm doing my best to let everyone in. but, i will stop taking people after 11 pm because i work tomorrow & im feeling sick so i wanna be able to get a lot of sleep in. you can ask to be added to the list but please dont get mad if i can't let you in until 11, im not making any promises but i would ideally like to let everyone who asked in.

Ok. Ty for update. I'm cooking supper while I wait my turn. Sorry you feel icky :(

EDIT: Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't read your latest post. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well.
Please don't worry about me. :)

Last edited:
Can I come? I have a full storage of turnips. xD;
My favorite Pokemon is Mew. :D

FC: 3539-8878-3990
Town: Micra
Name: Leiarya

Last edited:
Hey, could I come? I have tons and tons of turnips, like 3 loads. I can only be on another hour and a half though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

My fav pokemon is espeon and umbreon! :)

sorry to the people that just posted, i wont be taking anymore people. THAT means if you have been waiting here patiently you will be able to come to my town. assuming everyone is still here the last person i will be taking is cassandra. i am too tired to timejump and let others in, so if you've been waiting patiently here your turn will come, i promise! if you've posted recently asking to come, im sorry. i wish i could let all you guys in but it's not just possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

theonemagic you can come to my town now! im adding you now please check in2 minutes.

I apologize for dropping off the board for a little while - had to make some lunch and do the laundry.

Take all the time you need, and just let me know when you have room for me and I'll be ready to go.~

Back