• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tumblr!!!

FruitTree

~Retired Account~
Bells
Hey y'all!
How many of you guys are blogging on Tumblr about your daily/regular Animal Crossing: New Leaf activities?
I'm currently doing so and looking for people to hang out with/do perhaps occasional blog posts or videos together! If you think this sounds like fun, add my FC (on profile)/follow me on tumblr and I'll add/follow back!
My tumblr is jagacrossing.tumblr.com
- Jarvey

Hey y'all!
How many of you guys are blogging on Tumblr about your daily/regular Animal Crossing: New Leaf activities?
I'm currently doing so and looking for people to hang out with/do perhaps occasional blog posts or videos together! If you think this sounds like fun, add my FC (on profile)/follow me on tumblr and I'll add/follow back!
My tumblr is jagacrossing.tumblr.com
- Jarvey

I don't have a tumblr, but I do like your page!

I have an AC Tumblr: http://zacharyplaysnewleaf.tumblr.com/

I haven't posted on there in a long while, but I've been meaning to get back into it. I was going to make an actual blog where I write a long prose about what I did each day and blah blah blah, but I don't have time for that. So, Tumblr it is for me. I'll just post pictures and short little snipets probably. :D I'll follow and add you guys!

I've started liveblogging my guy, as well as any other cool goings on that happen in the day. dailycaprican.tumblr.com

Back