Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind; I got Mira elsewhere. @Redficasu is online as of this post, and is looking for Mira; give Mira to him instead.

Thank you Wallon

And, Yes I will Happily take Mira as she is one of my all time Dreamies as-well!

or you set a limit, or, are they even online?

Well there were 2 who wanted her, one adopted her somewhere else. And this person did respond but i just replied to them so I'm waiting for their next reply.

Well there were 2 who wanted her, one adopted her somewhere else. And this person did respond but i just replied to them so I'm waiting for their next reply.

Yea, Wallon, He pointed me here, he said to you that i should have him if you look.

Yea, Wallon, He pointed me here, he said to you that i should have him if you look.

not you or Wallon, if you look under Mira's name on the first post there will be other people who were lurking for her. Before you or Wallon posted.

can you take her now? cause I need to continue cycling and can't wait till tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, i guess'll find someone else that has her...

can you take her now? cause i can't wait till tomorrow :)

Lurking for Apollo :3

If he moves in, how do I reserve a villager?

if he moves in, you can reserve free but if someone else wants him then i'll contact you first. If you do want him when he comes in then 10 TBT bells will do :) but only when he shows up. Not now of course

if he moves in, you can reserve free but if someone else wants him then i'll contact you first. If you do want him when he comes in then 10 TBT bells will do :) but only when he shows up. Not now of course

Okay, thank you :)

On my Way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can i lurk for Freya? does lurking cost 10 btb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back