• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Trundle's Giveaways #1 - Majora's Mask

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hey, guys. This is my first giveaway which will be a bit of a test giveaway. Read the spoiler below if you're curious as to how these giveaways will work!

I will try to, about once a week, do giveaways which are random draws. Simply, how it works, is you will leave a reply down below. I will have a deadline set, and once the deadline is reached, I will put every username into a useful website and randomly draw a winner! Sometimes the draws will pick multiple winners, too! This site I will be using is HERE!
Thanks for reading!

This weeks giveaway will be a Majora's Mask! One winner will be chosen, and that is all! Please read the rules if you haven't already, down below.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 6pm EST

1. You may only enter in the draw once. Multiple replies to the post after initial reply will result in disqualification for the prize.
2. Do not complain or harass other players if you do not win a draw. Instead, try a congratulations to the winner!
3. You must reply to the thread in 48 hours or less after I choose the winners. You will not be PMed. If you do not reply in time to pick up your prize, you will be disqualified and another winner may be chosen.
4. Try not to enter giveaways for things you don't necessarily want or need. This rule will become more important once my giveaways start getting bigger items.
5. Have fun!

If you have a donation for the giveaways, feel free to PM me, as they are all welcome!

Last edited:
Just a note, you don't need to reply with Entry #whatever
Just say whatever you want! :p

Super nice of you! This is the one nintendo item i can't get for some reason!:p Thanks for doing this:D

10 minutes remain!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, the winner is AnimalCrossing90!

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=2866XZZVE

Back