• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trivia Discussion

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Posts
3,986
Bells
2,397
Points
0
Trvia Info

Are you going to trivia tomorrow? I don't think I can.

Anyways, discuss trivia here.

Are you ready for it? think you can win? all those
discussion are to be posted here.

im ready for trivia, I was just studying chinese history in history class sometime ago,

but its a bit too late here, so I can't go.
7 central is 10 here(est).

anyways, discuss trivia here.
 
It's tommorrow night not tonight.
 
B)


B) I WILL be there tommorow. WILL!!! i missed the last one so I MUST DO THIS ONE!!!


:)


:) :lol: :lol: :angry: :angry:


B)


B) :ph43r:
 
Justin125 said:
It's tommorrow night not tonight.
oh my bad, thanks for clearing that.

Its just that the info thread says trivia topic for 10/7/05 or something like that.

i'll edit my post right away.
 
ZERO_13 said:
but its a bit too late here, so I can't go.
7 central is 10 here(est).
What are you smoking?

CST is only an hour before EST. :|

It starts at 8 for you.
 
So when (EST) and where is it? :lol: I don't knowmuch about it.
 
PikMino42 said:
ZERO_13 said:
but its a bit too late here, so I can't go.
7 central is 10 here(est).
What are you smoking?

CST is only an hour before EST. :|

It starts at 8 for you.
oh, my bad.

I thought it was a 10 because the nsider chat is 3 hours late here.

I thought you guys used the same time zones.
 
ZERO_13 said:
PikMino42 said:
ZERO_13 said:
but its a bit too late here, so I can't go.
7 central is 10 here(est).
What are you smoking?

CST is only an hour before EST. :|

It starts at 8 for you.
oh, my bad.

I thought it was a 10 because the nsider chat is 3 hours late here.

I thought you guys used the same time zones.
Yeah, what's your point? The time zones are international. The NSider chatrooms open at 3pm PST...

MST: 4pm
CST: 5pm
EST (you): 6pm
 
Back
Top