• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tricky Pitfall Seed

bloomwaker

NOHRIAN SCUM
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I've had AC:NL for quite some time, but I never new there was such a thing as a tricky pitfall seed. I found it in the police station and took it, since it looks pretty cool.

Not too long after, I saw the orange train car as well.

It's weird to experience something I haven't before on a game I've had for such a long time, especially twice in a row within minutes.

Yeah its weird, I don't think you can get that pitfall from anywhere else (I'm pretty sure?) What orange train car? :eek:

latest

This. I think I read somewhere that it's rather uncommon. The ones I see are usually a gray color.

I wanted to take a picture of it but by the time I realized It had almost completely gone, haha.

latest

This. I think I read somewhere that it's rather uncommon. The ones I see are usually a gray color.

I wanted to take a picture of it but by the time I realized It had almost completely gone, haha.
I never knew there was different ones! Awesome. I'll look out for it :D thanks!

You're very welcome! Haha. I don't think I knew 'til last month and since then, I've been hoping I'd see it.

is the 'tricky pitfall seed' different from the normal pitfall seed..??

also, I didn't know you can actually plant clovers on the beach lol idk I thought it wasn't possible hahah

is the 'tricky pitfall seed' different from the normal pitfall seed..??

also, I didn't know you can actually plant clovers on the beach lol idk I thought it wasn't possible hahah
The tricky pitfall see when buried, is quite smaller than a normal pitfall seed. Since it's smaller it is harder to see and people are more likely to fall into its trap hence the name "tricky." :)

I just saw the orange train recently as well! I was too far away to get a picture, but it was neat.

Tricky pitfalls seeds are fun. I planted one right in front of my friend's mailbox and she didn't notice until she fell in it. >:)

Back