• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Splatoon Trick vs. Treat Splatfest! (Rematch)

Which Splatoween Splatfest Team Will You Join?

• Team Trick

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Team Treat

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to Defender on Team Treat, but I’m at an Airbnb in rural Texas with trash internet and poor signals all around, so I keep disconnecting. Don’t wanna keep making my teammates lose a player, so I’m sitting out the rest of the Splatfest.

But I see we’re in good hands 🙏🏾

My daughter (President Lerina Cute), using her usual "funny/weird" usernames (Gab OwO / Gabrie>>>3 / neko-kun ..... ugh too hard to type them in), won 100x and several 10x battle today! Oh yeah, I'm proud regardless of which team wins the Splatfest. :)

TNtLhzz.jpg

bVmSutU.jpg

l8AFb6l.jpg

7fR97iF.jpg

UvYSZuW.jpg

5y5lxs3.jpg

Last edited:
Ooohh I guess those 100x and 10x battle(s) were worth it (she actually won another 100x a few hours before the event was over).

Yay! I swear these Splatfests get more difficult each time lately. People are kicking some serious ass on both sides. Not sure what to do with all these sea snails. I have a set of clothes just how I like them right now.

I didn't make it to Treat Queen but I'm happy we won regardless! Congratulations Team Treat & gg Team Trick
honestly gg team trick, splatoween was much more challenging this year than last year
Niiiice, won all 3 rematches so far.
Same same! we just have great team-picking skills :p

I didn't get a chance to play because I didn't have online membership. I was Treat last year and I wanted to join trick this year even if the team did lost.

Since splatfest happened a week ago, now it's time to close this thread. I hope you enjoyed this event and have a great day! :)

Back