• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🍃 Treegap General Store 🍃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I hate chatting on that thing though, sorry if it seemed curt or whateve. >_< Have a nice day darlin!

Are you going to be on for a bit? I just added the new furniture and I feel like I need a few more pieces. XD Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you today.

Are you going to be on for a bit? I just added the new furniture and I feel like I need a few more pieces. XD Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you today.

Thank you! I'll be free for a few hours. What pieces would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you have any pieces of the green, blue, or alpine furniture series, I'll accept those in place of TBT.

Well, this is a new town so I only have the first Nook store so far and no catalog access. D: I do have a piece of Alpine I am holding onto until my house is big enough, doesn't look like you have it cataloged so I'd be more than happy to let you catalog that, but I do need it for later. (You just need to hold it in your inventory right?)

As for my order, I haven't had a chance to sit down and decide exactly what yet so I'll have to get back to you in a bit here. I just need to do a few more IRL things first. Is that alright darlin?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my new order! I hope you can order the same thing more than once in a day:

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Five or six hours
Order: 1x Elder Mask, 1x Ogre Mask, 3x Paulownia Closets (If possible), 1x Gold Screen Wall and 1x Shoji Screen.
Total: 7TBT

I hope this is okay! Thank you for your time. <3

Well, this is a new town so I only have the first Nook store so far and no catalog access. D: I do have a piece of Alpine I am holding onto until my house is big enough, doesn't look like you have it cataloged so I'd be more than happy to let you catalog that, but I do need it for later. (You just need to hold it in your inventory right?)

As for my order, I haven't had a chance to sit down and decide exactly what yet so I'll have to get back to you in a bit here. I just need to do a few more IRL things first. Is that alright darlin?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my new order! I hope you can order the same thing more than once in a day:

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Five or six hours
Order: 1x Elder Mask, 1x Ogre Mask, 3x Paulownia Closets (If possible), 1x Gold Screen Wall and 1x Shoji Screen.
Total: 7TBT

I hope this is okay! Thank you for your time. <3

I have your items! The shoji screen is an unorderable so after this sale I won't have any more.

I have your items! The shoji screen is an unorderable so after this sale I won't have any more.

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize it was an unorderable, I thought I was looking at the orderable list! We can actually drop that if you prefer. =) I'm trying to get a certain look going for the main room is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back