• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Town: Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda Man

Bells
You may or have not noticed but I posted this yesterday, I made a ton of mistakes, and i can not edit so, I made a new one.

Story
You can tell it is a nice day today, as you step off the train, as you get your first look at Paridise. A Place where you can live with some of the coolest people ever, start your own shop, play some sports, or even, just relax for the day in a fishing boat in the lake. Anything that your heart desires can be found here. Welcome, to Town: Haven.

Occupations
You can only have one of these.

Mayor

Vice Mayor

Library Owner

Shop Keeper/s

Mail Man/Woman

Police Man/Men/Woman/Women

Carpenter

Town Guard/s

Mechanic/s

Fashion Designer

Boat Renter

Hair Stylist

Town Fool/s

Villager

Talents

You can only choose one

Artist

Musician

Writer

Actor

Singer

Jock

Dancer

If you would like another talent or Job please PM BAMBAM!

How to join
Name~
Age~
Job~
Talent~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Description~
Note from the creator~ Please do not use any animal pictures from ACC or AXA for the Description, thank you

Important Places

Library~ This is a place where you can read stories, or read up on books for some help in town, you can also find a caf

Name: tomNook
Job: Vice Mayor
Talent: Writing
Dislikes: Mustard on Pancakes, Cheapskates
Description: A raccoon who runs a store and is part crime fighter. He writes in his spare time.

Name~ Neo
Age~ ?????
Job~ Shop Keeper
Talent~ Leadership, persuading you to buy a lot of things at Neoton's, my shop.

:p
Likes~ Shopkeeping, ACWW (duh)
Dislikes~ n00bs, jerks, Crazy Taxi, the monkey song in Super Monkey Ball 2
Description~ A chipmunk who runs the local store and can be very persuasive.

You know......this is a old thread. Big bump kinda. But I'm not the one to talk. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back