• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Town Donations Guide

fitzy said:
bobb said:
fitzy said:
bobb said:
Toad Kart 64 said:
Fountain is 400k, not 500k.
Umm no. its 500k MATE.
Ummm no it's 400k mate.
uhh no. cos when my friend donated 400k after the bridge. it didnt build and plus she went on loads on websites and then they said 500k
MATE.
Ummm no MATE.

http://accf.wikispaces.com/Rewards
sorry. i didnt mean to upset your feelings.
calm down you *censored.3.0*ing ****!
GO *censored.3.0* YOUR MUMS DEAD BODY!!!!
UGLY PIECE OF *censored.2.0*

I donated 100k to the town hall. Do you have to donate all 200k for the bridge at once or can you donate 100k at one time and donate the rest later?

Pumakid said:
I donated 100k to the town hall. Do you have to donate all 200k for the bridge at once or can you donate 100k at one time and donate the rest later?
You can take your time, you don;t need to donate everthing at once.

I have heard that you only need to donate 400K after you have your bridge built to get the fountain. WHich is it, 400K or 500K? Also when are you notified that a fountain is going to be built in your town?

Back