Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Some of you may be thinking, hasn't this already been posted!?!?! Well, yes it has, but in the past people have just posted how to get the bridge, fountain and lighthouse/windmill and not posted any other information whatsoever so I'm going to post a complete guide on it.

The Bridge: Donate 200k to the town fund and the next day Pelly will ask you to vote for where you want your bridge, she will bring up a map with circles highlighting the places where you can put the bridge and you select which ever one you want.

The Fountain: After your bridge has been built donate 500k to the town fund, the next day Pelly will tell you that a fountain is being built. You do not get to choose where you want your fountain, it just gets put below your bus stop. Make sure there's nothing in the way of the fountain being built otherwise it will get erased.

The Lighthouse/Windmill: After your fountain has been built donate another 1 mil to your town fund, the next day Pelly will ask you to vote for either a Lighthouse or Windmill, again, you do not get to choose where you want it, it just gets put on your beach and next to your river. For every 1 mil you donate after the Lighthouse or Windmill has been built Pelly will give you a choice to change to the one you don't have. I'm not entirely sure if this happens for every 1 mil you donate, but I believe I have it right. Like the fountain, make sure there's nothing in the place it's going to be built otherwise it will get erased.

The Feathers: The feathers do nothing but they're a good way to show off how rich you are, it's just a shame that most people have transferred them over from their Wild World games. Donate 100 mil for the green feather, 200 mil for the blue feather, 300 mil for the yellow feather, 400 mil for the red feather, 500 mil for the purple feather, 600 mil for the white feather and 700 mil for the rainbow feather.

I believe each upgrade takes 1 week to be built, if I have this or anything else in this guide wrong, please let me know.

EDIT: Just something I forgot to include, apparently the Lighthouse gives an increased chance to catch rare fish and the Windmill gives an increased chance to get hybrids. I'm not entirely sure whether this is true or not but I have recently got the Windmill and I have been getting a lot more hybrids, I have heard similar things from people who have got the Lighthouse.

Can you add how much you need to deposit to get a piggy bank,tissue,Abd,etc?

Hub12 said:
Can you add how much you need to deposit to get a piggy bank,tissue,Abd,etc?
That's a different guide all together o.0
#Garrett said:
I thought we had one of these already I guess I was wrong.
If you actually bothered to read the top of my post then you would understand why I posted it >_>

#Garrett said:
I thought we had one of these already I guess I was wrong.
As Jas0n already said, they have been others but none with as much detail.

I also just added something to the bottom of the guide that I forgot to include while I was writing, it's just rumours and has yet to be proven but maybe you guys can help me figure out whether it's true or not.

Jas0n said:
I also just added something to the bottom of the guide that I forgot to include while I was writing, it's just rumours and has yet to be proven but maybe you guys can help me figure out whether it's true or not.
I heard that the windmill attracts more bugs and improves your towns rating.

Nigel91 said:
Jas0n said:
I haven't heard that before but now you mention it I have been seeing more bagworms, too. No difference in town rating though. Maybe it affects both bugs and hybrids?

Jas0n said:
Nigel91 said:
Jas0n said:
I haven't heard that before but now you mention it I have been seeing more bagworms, too. No difference in town rating though. Maybe it affects both bugs and hybrids?
I think that makes sense, the lighthouse attracts fish, the windmill attracts bugs.

The Famouse Fleep said:
Put somewhere that you may only have to donate 400k for bridge.

And WTF 100m?
thats hacker amount.
You have to donate 500k for the fountain.

And not really, if you think about it some people have made up to 10mil already, if not more, and they've been spending it like crazy on random stuff. If you play this game for a year you'll easily make over 100m.

The feathers is wrong. I saved 100 million in my account and got the green one?(I can't remember, I sold it) You don't donate money. Just save the money in your account if you want the feathers.

Back