Town criticism please !

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Feedback
100% (8) +
So far no human has stepped foot into the town of "nowhere" except Maryjane. The only human resident. ~ Skye,shep,bones,pashmina,kitty,rolf,buck,francine,Bianca,Caberra

Thats' right I've only visited other towns and have not had a chance for anyone to visit mine. Come visit the wonderful fluffy residents of "nowhere" !
I will be accepting visitors today by request! I just as no damage be done to my flowers :D
Please help me make "nowhere" an awesome sanctuary. My town theme is "natural and cozy". ( I try to incorporate as much red as I can) Tell me things I can do to improve my town or ideas :D
I have not had anyone visit my dream either
DA: 4A00-0070-E91C

Don't be a stranger in "Nowhere"..remember it's "now-here" :blush:
thank you. feel free to post in the comments on what you think

Attachments

• ACNLrainbow.jpg
    ACNLrainbow.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 48
I like it a lot! The flowers are nicely placed on the sides, I loved the windmill in the distance and the overall colour patterns of the flowers.
Only two things I've noticed, the mew tile seems a bit too out of place; maybe you could have it as a little sign and special tiles surrounding it?
And the golden roses, I would think if you wanted the fountain lady to be your centerpiece, maybe surround it with the roses?
You don't have to follow my suggestions, but I loved your town overall. :p

Thank you for the visit and I appreciate the tips on the fountain especially (I noticed that too and was trying to figure out a way to make it more of a center piece) :D . Currently I'm debating on making another toon in my town just so I can make and use more patterns in my town. The mew pattern was one I made for my town flag when I first created my town xD that's definitely something I need to work on.

Back