• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway TONS of FREE stuff! I'm restarting my town! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your first post up-to-date? or do you have more than three jacob's ladders? c: also, if i don't check back/reply, please pm me, i'm terrible with posts. orz

It's up to date :) could change in about 10 minutes, if anything, as I'm still TTing. I'm all the way into March by now haha but yes, I only have 3 as of now

It's up to date :) could change in about 10 minutes, if anything, as I'm still TTing. I'm all the way into March by now haha but yes, I only have 3 as of now

ok, great - if you think you'll get more, just pm me when ready? c: otherwise, yeah. i need a ton, so the more the better, haha!

I'll run through my town once more and I'll let you know for sure. My town, then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have 4 now. That'll be 40k :) I'll PM you when gate is open!

sure! just added you, so ready. c: also, if it's not too much of a problem & you'll be tting more - i'd like to buy all future jl's if that's ok with you? o: np if not, though!

sure! just added you, so ready. c: also, if it's not too much of a problem & you'll be tting more - i'd like to buy all future jl's if that's ok with you? o: np if not, though!

Sure :) I'll make note of it, so I won't forget. I'll open in just a sec!

May I buy all your hybrids? I'm not sure if you'd be okay with that, but if so, I'll also offer a higher price than what you have listed ^^

I can give you a pocketfull of bells if you;d like ^^ (That comes to about 1.5 mil bells, I could be wrong though XD) Is that okay with you? :)

Sorry I'm on mobile right now and not at home. I'll PM you when I'm home :) hopefully you'll be online! If anything, we can trade later this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back