PE:A
Pre-Alg:D
Lunch:A+
AVID:B
English:C

If my mom gets angry it could be a "Bye everyone

:'( "

So I hope she dosns't get angry at me

The grades are good except Pre Alg wich was a D yea on teh 28th i have parent teacher confrence I think ill be ok.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
How are you graded on Lunch?
what, you aren't?

lunch is one of the biggest things they grade you on...

yeah, my grades are prolly horrible... i haven't seen an "A" since ninth grade

PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

Well, of course not. We are at lunch to eat, not to get graded. If Lunch was a class, they would hand out quizes instead of desserts.

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

Well, of course not. We are at lunch to eat, not to get graded. If Lunch was a class, they would hand out quizes instead of desserts.

for dessert at my school... they give us sawdust on old tires.... its pretty sick.

they really need to put more money in the food budget : \

I can help you with all of that if you want, I'm usually online after 3pm CST.

I took Pre-Algebra 3 years ago, but somehow I'm just starting it now, and I'm too tired to get switched to Algebra II/Trigoometry/Pre-Calc. <__<

PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

for dessert at my school... they give us sawdust on old tires.... its pretty sick.

You don't even want to touch one of the hamburgers we have at school. :| For one thing, they're not even meat, their soy mixed in with pure evil. If you get past the horrible smell and manage to bite it, you'll discover you've just bitten in to evil itself. After biting it, the whole thing disintegrates in to ash and you're left with a dirty bun and a bad aftertaste that is known to clog the toilets with vomit.

;) And you're hungry.

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

You don't even want to touch one of the hamburgers we have at school. :| For one thing, they're not even meat, their soy mixed in with pure evil. If you get past the horrible smell and manage to bite it, you'll discover you've just bitten in to evil itself. After biting it, the whole thing disintegrates in to ash and you're left with a dirty bun and a bad aftertaste that is known to clog the toilets with vomit.

;) And you're hungry.
this is my 6th straight year of cold lunch only! same reasons as you guys.

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

;) And you're hungry.
That sounds...disgusting. I can't believe schools could serve such slop.

Bulerias said:
Oooh, I hope you get better grades soon...

BTW, I get straight A's.

Well, you don't learn in anywhere near the same way we do, I bet it's easy to get A's at home. <__<

my school sells us Ice cream sundaes, cookies, and ice cream sandwiches. but the need to be bought separtelty.
Also, I'm taking Per algebra in seventh grade, but normal peole tak it in eight grade! her's actually two seventh graders that take algebra at my school also.
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

;) And you're hungry.
Thrat's worse then my school burgers!

I got my mid-term grades yesterday...and I did fablous! A in every subject except Science, History, and English, which was a B. But, I had better raise those A's, thank goodness for extra credit.

On the topic of school food...

Suprisingly, our school's food is great. Surprising to hear these same words in a sentence, huh? Anyways, we do have some great food. Not only can we buy extra portions, but we can always get alternatives to what they are serving. For example, if they are serving ham and cheese roll up, you can get something else, like a sandwich or pretzel with cheese. And, you can buy lemonade, water, powerade, and flavored water there as well, not to mention they have milkshakes! And, I'm only in Middle School, and I've heard High School has it even better! Man, I had no idea I was so lucky.

Ac1983fan said:
my school sells us Ice cream sundaes, cookies, and ice cream sandwiches. but the need to be bought separtelty.
Also, I'm taking Per algebra in seventh grade, but normal peole tak it in eight grade! her's actually two seventh graders that take algebra at my school also.
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
what, you aren't?

;) And you're hungry.
Thrat's worse then my school burgers!
Heh, I took it in 6th. <__<

Wait, you're in 7th grade?

Back