• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

tobi art stuff

tobi!

Untamed Egg
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hello, i am tobi and i have done some art this year. i love 2d art but i cant seem to grasp it. i also do 3d art sometimes but not too often.

i dont have a lot of 2d art to share since im not ever satisfied with the end product. some of the 3d stuff looks unfinished cause i can never finish it sometimes lol....

belltreepigtailnarrow.png

Good Well.png
editforcolor.png
coins.png
final.png
unfinisheddungeon.png

If anyone wants to request some art, you can. just leave references, personalities if it's a being. unfortunately, i dont really do "alive" stuff in 3d. mostly stick to buildings or inanimate objects. i'm also not very quick but we will see how it does x)

requests: open

Back