• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Time travelling question

ACVillager

Bells

Basically i've been restarting my town a lot since my first one which was made on June 15th.
I want my town to be made on June 15th now, on the TPC, and so i was thinking of starting my town on this day

but once i've settled in, should i:
- Time travel forward one day at a time till i get to today (That's like 4 months)
or
- Shall i time travel all at once forward to today (I don't care about weeds etc.)

I wanted to do one day at a time because that way i can fill my museum and get progress with shops, but then the dates when things happen e.g. achieving club lol will be on fake dates
I wanted to time travel all at once and take it from there, but then i have lots of progress to make, and since i'd be doing that in real time it'd take a while

I reseted a lot since i got the game and Tting 1 day at a time will get tiring esp 4 months. I did tht exact thing, reset town and started on June and played and tt'd day by day but i felt really burnt out trying to get to the current date and decided to stop playing, i also felt super rushed...

I came back and reseted my town and tt'd to the current date. I prefer it this way because i can take my time without feeling like rushing through everything. But ultimately its up to you and your play style.

Last edited:
Yeah, i've decided to do it all at once to today, thanks for sharing your perspective on not rushing through everything, and taking my time, it'll be easier that way

Take the middle road. TT until you can achieve the Beautifull Town ordinance. Keep talking to Sable and travel enough days ahead to get the QR machine and possibly a new shop opened or upgraded.

When you're done travel to 1 day before today. Install a new ordinance, and TT to today. You'll end up with a kick-started mainstreet, a lot of flowers and several fossils buried in the ground. If you come across a villager you like you should try keep talking to it as you TT through the days so he/she will stay.

If you jump ahead 4 months at once the town will only have existed 2 days, which doesn't get you upgrades.

Last edited:
I wish I did this... (Duh zoey -.-) I wanted my card to show that I joined on June 15th too... Oh well I don't like TTing anyways xD

In the end it felt odd having June 15 TPC and having to put in all the effort, so i've left it to the real time date which was October 17th

Back