• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Time Traveling

Will you time travel in your island game?

• Total voters
I have. I will have a weird schedule and will not be able to visit the shops, so I will temporarily change the time to negate that.

Yeah, I have just by a few days right now. I know not to go too crazy with it I have TT a lot in New leaf it got wild. other than that I have unlock some shops and I like being ahead in the game even by a little.

Nope! I did the time travel thing in new leaf, and while it brought it's own kind of excitement from unlocking everything much faster, I also found that I got bored much faster too. So this time, I'm playing at the natural pace of day by day and that's working out just fine for me.

There are currently 65 anonymous cheaters interacting with us on the forum. To the rest of us, Stay inside, stay safe and never cheat in Animal Crossing, 'less you get bored fast and wish another animal crossing game would hurry up and get here.

Last edited:
I've only TT'd a couple times, which I think was ok. I am trying not to TT anymore though!

i TT a lot lmao, been doing it since the gamecube version. i've already TT'ed in NH but just enough to unlock the museum, able sisters, and other features. i'll be going back to march pretty soon and i will try to be good...

Last edited:
I might once I hit the two days where you're waiting to unlock town hall-- little jumps like that, though. I time traveled in New Leaf, but I don't feel like I have to as much in this game, and I'm trying to stick to that!

I myself time traveled because I couldn't wait a whole day for the museum and other shops to open, I just want to use them as soon as I unlock them ;-; especially the museum since fish and bugs were clogging up my space. Other then that I stay pretty faithful to the date, I always end up going back to the right date after they're set up lol

*Also I really don't like how negative people are against TT'ing. No one is going to make you do it so why be so aggressive about other who do? We all unlock the same things eventually anyway.

Last edited:
There are currently 65 anonymous cheaters interacting with us on the forum. To the rest of us, Stay inside, stay safe and never cheat in Animal Crossing, 'less you get bored fast and wish another animal crossing game would hurry up and get here.

Huh? Just because you time travel doesn't mean you cheat. And this is coming from someone who doesn't time travel.

I've seen so many complaints about the game from time travellers who have done so and reached the max of what they can in the game without the updates, so no, absolutely not. I'm gonna enjoy the game day by day as intended.

I chose absolutely not. I want to unlock stuff as it was intended to be unlocked. Besides I tend to mess something up when I time traveling and I don't want to take that risk.

I TT'd, now after unlocking everything and setting my island up the way I want it (though missing some furniture and stuff) I'll be living it normally without TTing. The furniture Im missing I can order and wait the next day c: That i dont mind, but the buildings and such I just couldn't wait x.x

I refuse to time travel. I would spend way too much time in the game. I like taking it day by day. I get new experiences every day, and I have other things to do anyway.

Actually i'm enjoying the game how is supposed to be played: really slow starting, fishing and others simply things to do. :)
I really like it.

So, I voted "yes, of course" but..

I'm enjoying the game playing day by day for now. I'm also avoiding spoilers and social media, so that I don't ruin whats coming up. But I also know that, eventually, I am going to time travel because I've done what I wanted to and want to focus on the designing aspect of it.

I won’t in 95 percent with the only exception going back in time if my turnip price is really high so my friends and other players have time selling their turnips. :)

I have two separate islands so I'm considering TTing on one of them, but I don't know yet.

I hate the river of my main island so I would want to TT to unlock terraforming to fix it. But right now I'm really enjoying the struggle of having so little

i love animal crossing, but unfortunately, i've never been patient in games and especially these kinds. LOL. i thought about not TTing but honestly, couldn't work even if i really wanted to because i'd grow too impatient/bored and end up not having fun. so TTing suits my playstyle more because for me, i play these games for creative freedom and having fun so i enjoy unlocking what i want/need to so i can start creating and landscaping my island and having fun with all the things i can do. others enjoy the time it takes to do these things and enjoy the grind- that, however, is not for me or something i enjoy~

Back