• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop ✨🌱 Time Traveling Store 🌱✨

Aaa! My switch powered off so I lost connection but whenever you're free and want to drop by let me know! ; v; I still want to let you shop.

Hey, could I get the statue of liberty, lucky cat, Natural Garden Table DIY, morning glory yukata and junihitoe kimono, pleather Fringe Bag and star hairpin? I can offer a mix of 2 nook miles tickets + 200k?

Sorry! The Lucky Cat is no longer available, sorry! Other than that everything is great, did you want this to be pickup or dropoff?:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the wait, I'll be right there!

Take your time! ^ ^

Not sure if this is much to ask but I would like a picture of the dresses <3
Most of those I dont know the names haha

Hello,
I'm very interested in:

Camo Bomber-style jacket
Cardigan-shirt combo
Flashy jacket
Vampire costume black
Junihitoe kimono
Morning glory yukata
Sweet dress
Visual punk outfit
Halo
Noh mask
Samurai helmet

Sorry for the long list... but i can offer you 300k bells and three stacks of peaches?

Yeah that would be great, although I don't need the peaches anymore! Would you like pickup or dropoff? ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, then could I get a velvet stool as well? And either works for me!

Okay perfect! My gate's open, the Dodo code is: 3P3GJ, whenever you're ready!

Yeah that would be great, although I don't need the peaches anymore! Would you like pickup or dropoff? ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay perfect! My gate's open, the Dodo code is: 3P3GJ, whenever you're ready!

ill gladly pick them up

- - - Post Merge - - -

jsut to make sure, 3P3Gj is the code for the other person right? or for both of us? I just dont to make you wait too long

hi if you accept my order/offer can we arrange for sometime in the afternoon? as its after midnight hear.

Not sure if this is much to ask but I would like a picture of the dresses <3
Most of those I dont know the names haha

Yeah for sure! Here you go:
ao dai.jpg
cheerleading uniform.jpg
fashionable royal dress.jpg
floral lace.jpg
junihitoe kimono.jpg
kiwi dress.jpg
morning glory.jpg
oversized-sweats dress.jpg
parka and shirtdress.jpg
satin dress.jpg
shirt dress.jpg
Striped Dress.jpg
sweet dress.jpg
tropical muumuu.jpg
visual-punk dress.jpg

Could I have the following please paying IGB?

Shaved-Ice Maker (Silver)

please may i get

evening bag (pink)
faux-fur bag (pink)
pink-crown wall
pink painted-wood wall
pink quilted wall
garden faucet (concrete)
garden lantern (white)
book stands (pastel)
den desk (white)

for 110k?

Yeah absolutely! ^ ^ Do you prefer pickup/dropoff?

since i started my island over and only took the most important things and some money with me to the new island my catalogue is pretty empty.... would there be a special offer if i would like to catalogue everything you've got? i've got 5 miles, IGB and up to 60 iron ores

i don't know what a fair offer would be, so if you would tell me what you would want for it, i maybe cover it

hi!!! I'm interested in:
tricycle
satin dress
morning glory yukata
halo
bandage
evening bag (pink)
would 80k igb be alright?? i don't know how much some of these cost normally ^^;;; so i can gladly pay more if necessary!

Last edited:
I'm in need of Thick Glasses. I am desperate, so I'll offer 99k to anyone who can find me a pair.

Back