Time Splitters: Future Perfect

Yup. This is one of my favorite games. Map Maker is awsome too.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I heard that the Mapmaker was the best feature in the game... and that it is very complex.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I heard that the Mapmaker was the best feature in the game... and that it is very complex.
Yep, it's very complex. I've mastered it though.

i haven't mastered it completely. It's is a great fps. It's basically mindless killing over and over again. they also combine tons of weapons from the year 1900 up to like 2400.

BULERIAS said:
I can't vote for anything because I haven't played TS:FP or Halo 2. >_<
You should, I like shooters... Don't know why...

BASTOISE99 said:
i haven't mastered it completely. It's is a great fps. It's basically mindless killing over and over again. they also combine tons of weapons from the year 1900 up to like 2400.
I mastered sinse TS2, so once I got to FP I pretty much new everything.

The map I just finished is probably better than some of the maps profesionaly made. It's called War Zone, and there are two sides. These two sides cannot be crossed by either team, so it's basically just bullets going everywhere from base to base. There are aslo snipeing points and at the top there is a bridge. The birdge is the only place the teams can be right up and close with each other. It's kind of hard to explain though.

BASTOISE99 said:
Cool. I'm really good at the game, just mot so much at map maker. Did you beat story mode?
Well since I've spent so much time with map maker, no, but I only have two levels left.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
I can't vote for anything because I haven't played TS:FP or Halo 2. >_<
You should, I like shooters... Don't know why...
But I don't have an Xbox. Just a cube, N64, and a DS.
Then get TimeSplitters...
I like FPS's but my mom, dad AND brother don't, so I don't know...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Cool. I'm really good at the game, just mot so much at map maker. Did you beat story mode?
Well since I've spent so much time with map maker, no, but I only have two levels left.
I just beat the game today. Once you win the second to last level, you get the berserker splittler as a character. The last level gets you 2 characters, mad old crow and regular crow.

I'd say there tied for me...both great games though I beat it a bit dissapointed though...i mean I was done in 1 day.

Back