• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Resident Rep: Claire
Town: Toby
Villager Requested: Joey
NMT/TBT: 8 nmt
I'll have a plot ready in 2 days if that's ok, ill tip extra nmt!

Resident Rep: claire
Town: everland
Villager Requested: deirdre
NMT/TBT: 25 tbt!
hope this request is okay! i have an open plot rn (happy to stay on this date if you accept this request until you're ready!) and have been island hopping all day oof- would really appreciate this! thank you sm for considering!

Thanks! Your shop has been a blessing. I'll send over the bells for her now if you don't mind. No rush. :)

Resident Rep: Claire
Town: Toby
Villager Requested: Joey
NMT/TBT: 8 nmt
I'll have a plot ready in 2 days if that's ok, ill tip extra nmt!

Resident Rep: claire
Town: everland
Villager Requested: deirdre
NMT/TBT: 25 tbt!
hope this request is okay! i have an open plot rn (happy to stay on this date if you accept this request until you're ready!) and have been island hopping all day oof- would really appreciate this! thank you sm for considering!

Hi friends, I cannot fulfill any requests tonight as I'm repairing my switch controller. Will get to these as soon as I can tomorrow!

Hi friends, I cannot fulfill any requests tonight as I'm repairing my switch controller. Will get to these as soon as I can tomorrow!
I hope that you can get it repaired somehow! That's the worst! I can be patient and I'm sure the others will probably feel the same. Thank you so much for letting everyone know! Wishing you the best during this trouble! <3

I hope that you can get it repaired somehow! That's the worst! I can be patient and I'm sure the others will probably feel the same. Thank you so much for letting everyone know! Wishing you the best during this trouble! <3

I've replaced joysticks before so I'll be fine, I just go too hard on smash LOL. Ty for understanding, I'll start working on villagers tonight then message you all tomorrow <333

Just saw your recent post, but I'd love to put in a request for a later point in time!

Resident Rep: Sage
Town: Herballe
Villager Requested: Rowan
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

Hello! Sorry for posting again. I wanted to let you know what I will no longer be needing sweet Dierdre. I have been on the fence about whether I wanted her or Hazel more and came to the conclusion recently that I wanted Hazel as my Uchi and therefore adopted her instead. Please keep the TBT that I already paid for Dierdre (for your time and trouble) and pass her onto the other person who requested her, for your convenience. Thank you so much for everything, best wishes! <3

hi! just wanted to let you know i also won't be needing deirdre anymore- i ran across her on a nook miles island (beyond ecstatic rn!)

thank you SO much anyway! <3

I see you're closed right now but your requests are open, so whenever you're able to get to this would be wonderful! ^_^

Resident Rep: Kona
Town: Aoshima
Villager Requested: Lolly
NMT/TBT: 100 TBT

Are you still offering this service? I see that it's closed, but just making sure as I now have an open slot.

^ Also checking in again as I have an open slot for Joey!

Hi! I apologize as I've been busy with IRL things, I'll get started on moving in villagers right now. Will be able to get Joey in boxes in about an hour!

I'm actually looking for Lucky. Will pay in TBT! I haven't used this forum in a while, so I don't remember how to trade them, but I have enough to trade. :)
Post automatically merged:

Resident Rep: auga
Town: Citytown
Villager Requested: Lucky
NMT/TBT: 125 TBT

Hi! I apologize as I've been busy with IRL things, I'll get started on moving in villagers right now. Will be able to get Joey in boxes in about an hour!

I currently have an open plot so if I could pick up Lolly tonight that would be awesome but if you don't have the time to get to me I understand completely ^_^

rep: bee
island: peachy
villager: punchy!
would love to pay 125TBT for him <3 marina's moving out!

Resident Rep: auga
Town: Citytown

rep: bee
island: peachy
villager: punchy!
would love to pay 125TBT for him <3 marina's moving out!

Cool, I'll add you both to the list and send u a 30min heads up!

I currently have an open plot so if I could pick up Lolly tonight that would be awesome but if you don't have the time to get to me I understand completely ^_^

Hey! You're 3rd in line so will be about two hours. Will send you a 30min heads up.

I'd like to know if I should free up a spot for Rowan tonight

Hii! You're 2nd in line so will be about one and a half hours if you're available. I'll send you a 30min heads up.

Resident Rep: Max
Town: Wishpool

Back