Thunderstorm. :|

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Be thankful it isn't 90 where you live.
90... thats nothing at all, that feels nice... i get upper 100's almost every day in the summer... 90 feels great compared to that

:p

right now, we have a storm aswell... its about 40 degree's right now... and my mountain from like 6000 feet up is covered in snow

:eek: usually that dosn't happen til mid november...

anyway yeah, i cant see how you guys hate thunderstorms... i love them

:) especially the ones in the winter, when its snowing...

PIRANHA2 said:
90... thats nothing at all, that feels nice... i get upper 100's almost every day in the summer... 90 feels great compared to that

right now, we have a storm aswell... its about 40 degree's right now... and my mountain from like 6000 feet up is covered in snow

you have a mountain, that's cool...if bul's getting t-storms now i'll probably get them overnight. and it was 86 here yesterday, a record high for october 3rd. 80s today also.

Weird, I'm in the same one as him, but it's not bad where I am....

And they usually pass over me first.

He said he had to log off because of the storm. >__> I'm absolutely fine on my computer in my second-story room. <__<

DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

you have a mountain, that's cool...if bul's getting t-storms now i'll probably get them overnight. and it was 86 here yesterday, a record high for october 3rd. 80s today also.
yeah, my mountain is cool (technically its not mine... i dont own it, but i live by it)

its funny... we get the extremes of both summer and winter...

summer it gets to 110...

winter it gets to -25...

i love it.

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah, my mountain is cool (technically its not mine... i dont own it, but i live by it)

its funny... we get the extremes of both summer and winter...

summer it gets to 110...

winter it gets to -25...

i love it.

sounds like where i live, except no cool mountain and it only gets up to 100.

Same here, dude.Maybe it's because we all live in Minnesota. :r
Anyways, it was thunderin' and lightnin' and everything.Lots of rain too, of course.
I think it's gone, but I don't know for sure 'cuz I'm downstairs where there's no windows.

Back