• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I only seeing your post now??

I'm interested in Ellie, let me know how busy you are, what a timeline would be.

This is great, I can't find her anywhere!

Thank you!! :)

How am I only seeing your post now??

I'm interested in Ellie, let me know how busy you are, what a timeline would be.

This is great, I can't find her anywhere!

Thank you!! :)
Yes, I can do Ellie :) 2 million bells, in 9 days time sounds okay?

I thought Ellie was in tier 4, only up to 1m bells?
Yes, she's tier 4, but the pricing is 3m bells for tier 1 and 2, 2m bells for tier 3 and 4, and 1m bells for tier 5 and 6 (list is in the first post on my thread).

Hi! I saw your post, and I looked her up lolol. She is worth 500k-1 million bells 😊
That's what the people who collate the tier information put her value at. Since I don't time travel, and it's a 6-day process, the least I'm prepared to do this for is 1m bells. Hence my pricing scheme.

That's what the people who collate the tier information put her value at. Since I don't time travel, and it's a 6-day process, the least I'm prepared to do this for is 1m bells. Hence my pricing scheme.
Oh I wasn’t saying anything bad by it. I’m sorry if it seemed that way! I was just saying what I saw on another website. There is nothing wrong with your prices! 😊

I need to invite another villager to my campsite to complete the current order - anyone else want to get started?

Don't want a pre-owned villager? I have 122 Amiibo cards ready to scan (check the list out here) meaning you will get a 100% ORIGINAL VILLAGER - no extra items or clothes, still using original phrases/greetings.

/// PROCESS
I don't time travel, so the process will take 6 days from the day you leave your deposit (see DEPOSIT section below):
  • days 1 to 3 - convince villager to come to my island
  • days 4 and 5 - moving in
  • day 6 - ready for collection
A bit of a wait, but ... ORIGINAL. Good things come to those who wait :)

/// PRICING
I use this list for villager tier allocations, but NOT as a price guide (I have to take recruitment into account, too).

To make things simple, I price in 99k Bell bundles (you can keep the change!):

Tier 1 villagers - 35 bundles (3.5 million)
Tier 2 villagers - 30 bundles (3 million)
Tier 3 villagers - 25 bundles (2.5 million)
Tier 4 villagers - 20 bundles (2 million)
Tier 5 villagers - 15 bundles (1.5 million)
Tier 6 villagers - 10 bundles (1 million)

/// DEPOSIT
Before starting the process you'll need to make a 5 bundle (500k) deposit. This will be deducted from the total price, with the remainder payable on collection. DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. I will send you a PM to agree a time to leave the deposit, and then issue a Dodo Code.

/// COLLECTION
When your villager is ready for collection I will send you a PM to agree a time for pickup, and issue a Dodo Code.

/// UPDATES
I will keep you informed about timescales and progress via PM throughout the process. Ask me any questions as we go :)

CURRENTLY SERVING:
1. Preston Harvey (Maple)
2. You ... ?
do you have annalise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back