• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Thistle Quick Cycle - {In: Monty} {Out: Chrissy} [Online]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cycling is now resuming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy has moved in.

Nate is in boxes. He is tier 5 and therefore free. He has no lurkers so he will be voided in 5 minutes if nobody asks to adopt him.

Good morning everybody! Let's get cycling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd happily buy Chrissy for 50 TBT when she moves out :)

Would you like to reserve her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Robin Has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

*NOTICE* Today will be my last day of cycling. I will try my very best to get the reserved villagers out. If I end before your reserved villager moves out, you will get your 10 TBT refunded. Thank you.

Shep is in boxes. He will be voided in 10 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-5 minute warning for Shep-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shep has been voided.

Ok so this is your final day? ok I try to be here (Someone who I thank again had reserved Roscoe for me)I do have a question do I need to pay TBT bells to you or to that other person? (Another dump question how do you send BTB? ^^')

Ok so this is your final day? ok I try to be here (Someone who I thank again had reserved Roscoe for me)I do have a question do I need to pay TBT bells to you or to that other person? (Another dump question how do you send BTB? ^^')

TBT to me, and you just go to currency, change your username to mine, then input the amount of bells and send!

Is it too late to reserve Katt?

Nope, not too late!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boomer has moved in

Ok awesome thanks for telling me 25 was it? ^^ (Should I sent it now or wait?)

Awesome just so you know I will go to bed in a hour or so, So if I don't respond (I don't like to say) but you can give him then to someone else, No need to wait for me ;) (I will announce when I go offline since we probably live in different time zones.)

Ah, lurking or reserving?

Yep, 25! And just to make things easier, just wait til I PM you and let you know he's in boxes. :)

Oh reserving haha I sent the tbt sorry lol I just meant I'll be waiting :)

It's goign to be sad to say but it's getting late here thanks for the effort TC but I have to go to bed now....good night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back