• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

This might change my life

floatingzoo

old movie aficionado
Bells
Switch
8146-2445-4030
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
I was looking for the soundtrack to animal crossing online when I ran into THIS

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...cedlaimpcfgpnfdgjbmmfibkklpioop/related?hl=en

It's a google chrome extension that plays animal crossing music (hourly) throughout the day (or all time if you are like moi) You can choose which game (newleaf, wild world etc.), if it's raining, snowing, and it will even play K.K Slider songs from 8 to 12 on saturdays!

Or you could of course choose the obvious choice

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 5.57.44 PM.jpg

Any-hoo thought this was super cool! Expecially for people who work on the computer! I'm sort of missing my computer work now XD

Last edited:
I seen something like this a bit ago, it's really cool!
People that work from their computer could totally benefit from it.

I actually have this extension installed on my browser, it's a really great extension especially when im doing work and i need to concentrate, i just blast animal crossing music.

Aww that’s nice. I work on a computer all day at work....but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to access it ( the block everything we do)

I downloaded this and can 100% say it is amazing. It's just the right amount of background noise to not be distracting when I'm trying to work on my laptop.

Awesome! This is a neat idea, as I sometimes miss the old music from the previous AC games. I might just try to download it. Thanks for sharing. :D

Oh my god, I can't decide if that would be awesome or really annoying! It's a great idea for sure. I don't think I love the ACNL music enough for that to work for me. I like listening when I play though!

I have a similar thing with the music from the original sims 1. I tracked down all the files and listen to the build/buy mode music when I'm doing busywork. It's really beautiful!

Oh yes I actually had this a while ago (or something similar?), I miss it! I need to get it again, it's a nice extension to have.

This is so cool! NL is the only AC game I've played so this would give me a chance to hear the other games' songs as well. Or just listen to NL songs 24/7. Thank you for sharing this!

Back