• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

This is probably a long-shot but-

Licorice

heh heh horf
Bells
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Would anyone out there be able to trade furniture with me?

Items needed:
Wide-screen tv
Ranch set
Kitchen sink
Deluxe range
Refrigerator
Modern set

Lmk what you are looking for and hopefully I can help!

i have a ranch table if you're still on the hunt for one of those !! :) if you have any items from the kiddie set except for the bureau and couch for trade, i'm happy to take those, but if not u can just have it !!

i have a ranch table if you're still on the hunt for one of those !! :) if you have any items from the kiddie set except for the bureau and couch for trade, i'm happy to take those, but if not u can just have it !!
I actually got the ranch table recently. :(
I do have pieces of the kiddie set but I gotta check to see exactly what I have.

Heya! I can get you all of these items! Honestly, I'd prefer TBT for them, but if you're not interested in that, I'll give them for free! c:

Back