Status
Not open for further replies.

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
average thread

heh, its one of those things you have to see to believe, hurry its prolly going to be deleted soon : o

highlights include:

someone claiming a link has a virus attached to it
sony being evil (partially true >_>)
someone calling someone else a noob for having no posts
someone stretching the screen screaming at someone else
and much, much more!

:p

OMG!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!! DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THAT THREAD THAT SAYS ALBINOBLACKSHEEP.COM/FLASH/YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! THE SECOND I DID I GOT A VIRUS!! I TRYED IT A SECOND TIME AND I GOT IT AGAIN (but my virus protecter deleted it)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OMG!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!! DO NOT CLICK ON THE ]
Wow, it's not a virus, it's just a special thing that makes your browser window jitter.

PikMino42 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Wow, it's not a virus, it's just a special thing that makes your browser window jitter.

my virus protecter poped up and said i had a back door trojan :| and i've seen that shake thing before and it said nothing about a virus when that happened

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

my virus protecter poped up and said i had a back door trojan :| and i've seen that shake thing before and it said nothing about a virus when that happened
its not a virus... well, i guess technically it would be, but its not a harmful one, its just one that commands your computer to do something, in that case, make the screen jitter, thats all it does, its a one time thing... like the one that says "free Cup holder, click here" then you click it and your CD drive opens.

and besides, its from a well known site, alminoblacksheep... they dont have that crap on their site, they have other crap.

idiotlol6sy.jpg

Hehehe, I love that thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back