• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

THIEF! People, stop stealing.

Once I let a club tortimer person in my town. 5 minutes later he randomly leaves and puts a message on my board saying thus:

I STOLE FLOWERS JAKE HAHA SUCK MY D!CK!!!

I run around my town having a panic attack and I saw that he ran and killed flowers in my hybrid garden,
And he also took EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY BLUE ROSES. I'm a guy, and I legitamitly cried my eyes out.
I'm now super cautious whenever a person is in my town, I have my finger on the WiFi button 24/7, and if i so much as see one
Flower gone I'm flicking my WiFi button right away. I'm so sorry you had to go thru this, it happens to everybody eventually...

Suck his d!ck? I'd chop it off. Why are people like this...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any extra blue roses but I do have some other flowers, so if you need something feel free to tell me. How long ago was this?

Suck his d!ck? I'd chop it off. Why are people like this...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any extra blue roses but I do have some other flowers, so if you need something feel free to tell me. How long ago was this?

Oh its LNG gone now, I reset my town. Thank you though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh its LNG gone now, I reset my town. Thank you though!

Long

I don't really enjoy it when people steal either:/ if they ask I wouldn't mind giving it to them depending on the item! But I do mind if they steal. Usually I invite 1 person at a time and ask them to stay within my site or I follow them around c: I tend to give stuff away so for someone to steal is extremely irritating

This is why I always take two/three of every hybrid I have and put them up before I open my gates for people I don't know. So that way if they take them it's no big deal...I still don't appreciate it but it's no biggie. I'm sorry that happened to you though. It sucks. :(

This is why I always take two/three of every hybrid I have and put them up before I open my gates for people I don't know. So that way if they take them it's no big deal...I still don't appreciate it but it's no biggie. I'm sorry that happened to you though. It sucks. :(

Oh snap that's really smart, I'm gonna do that :eek:

O_O So sorry that happened to you... Some people are just too lazy to play correctly by breeding their own hybrids or buying them and stuff, and just steal them instead... Or just want to be mean. Animal Crossing Is An Easy Game To Play, People! Stop Stealing And Play Correctly!

Back