• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling There You Are! Dreamie Search [ARRIVING: --- ] [IN BOXES: ---] New Town!

Lucky the Lazy Mummy Dog is leaving town!

2itirsp.png

(Giving him extra time because I need to go do a few chores. BRB!)

EDIT: Back! Alright, 10 minutes from this edit~! Then I will send him off to his own adventures!

Last edited:
Gate is open!

She is! I had her at one point, but she moved out on my unexpectedly. She still has 10 more move-outs to go before I complete the 16 villager cycle to get her back though. =< My favorite purple chicken!
Ohh ok because I have her :) she's in my cycle towb and if you cycle out 10 within a few hours is be happy to give her to you ^^

Ohh ok because I have her :) she's in my cycle towb and if you cycle out 10 within a few hours is be happy to give her to you ^^

I don't think I'm going to be able to. ^_^;; I want her in my main town of Bottles, and it has some current dramies so it takes days to get to a non-dreamie ping. >.<

But thank you so much for the offer!

Also...

Lucky is off to an exciting life with SliceandDice! =D

Last edited:
Frita the Uchi Hamburger Sheep is leaving town!

5fp6qx.png

Frita is going on her own to greener, more fast food-ish pastures! The cycle continues!

Last edited:
Gruff the Cranky Goat is leaving town!

2nb9gra.png

Bob moved in!

(I'm tired and Gruff is lucky! He's staying in boxes until morning.)

EDIT: Gruff is off to find his own bridges to cross! The cycle continues!

Last edited:
Back