• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Themed Villagers

DarkOnyx

Bells
Spooky Popcorn
Stitches
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Hi,I asked this question already,but I forgot the answers...xD What villagers should I have in my toy themed town?I already know Stitches,Ribbot and Teddy,but who else?

Brocollo? He kinda reminds me of Legos, lol.
Also suggesting Apple, since she's pretty cute.
Drago possibly?
Maelle the rubber ducky~

Penelope the mouse has bows for ears and looks like a toy. Like a little doll.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions!Still need some more.Bob is also already in my town but he is right next to the train station,it bothers me....:p

Roald maybe- his house is kind of toy-themed if I remember correctly, and he kinda looks like a toy penguin himself. :B

Here are a few more =3
Cranky:
Chow maybe?

Lazy:
Cube
Chester
Stiches
Marcel

Jock:
Ribbot

Smug:
Pietro?

Snooty:
Willow, because she is brightly colored =3

Normal:
Tia
Lilly (brightly colored again =3)
Gala, because her cute flowers might make her seem kinda toy like =3

Peppy:
Sprinkles
Pinky
Peggy

Uchi:
Mira
Renee
Tammy

Tia, Coco and Peaches!

All the superhero villagers, Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, and Rocket, could fit in as action figure toys or something like that.

Last edited:
What a cool idea :D
I think Biskit could work. He looks a lot like a stuffed dog to me c:
Maybe Sterling could work too? He's a cute little eagle dressed as a knight.
Also, Francine and Chrissy ind of look like little dolls to me, so they could possibly work.

Good luck!

Joey kinda looks like a rubber ducky.

95px-Joey_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

He totally looks like a rubber ducky...and he wears a diaper.I'd say that's toy themed(well,maybe not the diaper....)

Thanks for the suggestions!:) I'm also going to do Jack in the Box for my town tune,and I am going to tt so I can start my town on Toy Day.:p

Back