The "You're Banned" Game

Banned because it's about missing a sibling who has gone missing and trying to get over the pain of not seeing them anymore.

It's 100% completed too!

Banned because... that sounds so good, but so depressing

Do they find the missing sibling at all? ;;

Banned for banning me for being so confused.

Banned for banning me for banning you! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because haha, I meant be careful with eating before sleeping... like don't sleep too fast? Drink water to chase the food?

Banned because I wish I could draw a water droplet chasing after a piece of food xD
I will be fine. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. Plus, I have to wash dishes. Don't worry about it xD

Banned because I share my chili with no man! or woman! No one! :mad:
xD

yOU HAVE CHILI

DHSBDDDHBSBS okay that's it

I'm coming over somehow

if you hear a crash nearby that's probably me because I have trouble steering my jetpack

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because it's a surprisingly good and weird book...

That's a spoiler. I can't tell.

NOOOO

I knew you were going to say that. It was worth a shot xD

yOU HAVE CHILI

DHSBDDDHBSBS okay that's it

I'm coming over somehow

if you hear a crash nearby that's probably me because I have trouble steering my jetpack

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOOO

I knew you were going to say that. It was worth a shot xD

Banned because you don't even know where you're going! XD

Banned because I wish I could draw a water droplet chasing after a piece of food xD
I will be fine. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. Plus, I have to wash dishes. Don't worry about it xD

Banned because do it. lmao
Oh, okay~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also banned because I added it to my list. I promise I shall check it out! ^^

Banned because I need to re-read it. It's been a month since I finished writing it.

Banned because do it. lmao
Oh, okay~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because I need to re-read it. It's been a month since I finished writing it.

Banned because I can't xD

Also banned because do it! :p

Thanks for not spoiling it for me ^u^

I've had friends who spoil me on purpose when I don't ask and it ruins everything

Banned because np. I'd rather see your raw reaction to it all instead of spoiling. Spoiling ruins the fun!

Banned because I can't xD

Also banned because do it! :p

Banned because hehe...

Banned because I will! Tomorrow! ^^

Back