• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The "You're Banned" Game

Banned because it's about missing a sibling who has gone missing and trying to get over the pain of not seeing them anymore.

It's 100% completed too!

Banned because... that sounds so good, but so depressing

Do they find the missing sibling at all? ;;

Banned for banning me for being so confused.

Banned for banning me for banning you! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because haha, I meant be careful with eating before sleeping... like don't sleep too fast? Drink water to chase the food?

Banned because I wish I could draw a water droplet chasing after a piece of food xD
I will be fine. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. Plus, I have to wash dishes. Don't worry about it xD

Banned because I share my chili with no man! or woman! No one! :mad:
xD

yOU HAVE CHILI

DHSBDDDHBSBS okay that's it

I'm coming over somehow

if you hear a crash nearby that's probably me because I have trouble steering my jetpack

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because it's a surprisingly good and weird book...

That's a spoiler. I can't tell.

NOOOO

I knew you were going to say that. It was worth a shot xD

yOU HAVE CHILI

DHSBDDDHBSBS okay that's it

I'm coming over somehow

if you hear a crash nearby that's probably me because I have trouble steering my jetpack

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOOO

I knew you were going to say that. It was worth a shot xD

Banned because you don't even know where you're going! XD

Banned because I wish I could draw a water droplet chasing after a piece of food xD
I will be fine. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. Plus, I have to wash dishes. Don't worry about it xD

Banned because do it. lmao
Oh, okay~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also banned because I added it to my list. I promise I shall check it out! ^^

Banned because I need to re-read it. It's been a month since I finished writing it.

Banned because do it. lmao
Oh, okay~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banned because I need to re-read it. It's been a month since I finished writing it.

Banned because I can't xD

Also banned because do it! :p

Thanks for not spoiling it for me ^u^

I've had friends who spoil me on purpose when I don't ask and it ruins everything

Banned because np. I'd rather see your raw reaction to it all instead of spoiling. Spoiling ruins the fun!

Banned because I can't xD

Also banned because do it! :p

Banned because hehe...

Banned because I will! Tomorrow! ^^

Back